Episode of the Week - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode of the Week

Yes.I think it will be better when we post the thread in the Wilkerson Times folder.

We can start nowWhen the others havenīt a problem with that...?
    I couldnīt discuss about Malcolm too.Because when the first season came in the tv,I was about 10 years oldI didnīt watch much tv at this time.Therefore it would be very great to have the chance to discuss about Malcolm in the middle

Yeah, it sounds great, although in my opinion discussing the respective episode in a chat room or something like that while it is being watched would be much better than just posting one's opinion in a thread.

There seems to be a bunch of interest in this, so lets try and make it happen.

We could combine the idea of live chat and live video with non live discussion and video.

My idea for it would go like this.

We pick and episode. We create a thread in Wilkerson Times. In the first post we have a link to the Megaupload download and the bittorrent download. So people can watch it anytime. Then people can go ahead and discuss the episode in the thread as they wish.

We would also in the first post setup a date and time for a LIVE broadcast of the episode with a live chat. I would use UStream.tv, and broadcast the episode on a loop for say 1hour?. We could use the UStream live chat (and if popular I could setup a site based chat)

What do you think?
    Need help? Email Me Here

I think that's a great idea! The live chat is a good idea too

I also think thatīs a great idea.