Watch Chris Masterson's 'The Masquerade' Short Film

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
[flv:http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/video/chris/Chris-Masterson-The-Masquerade-2007-MITMVC.flv 550 400]

Back in 2008 we heard about a short film project Chris starred in called The Masquerade. Thanks to its creator/producer Natalia Garcia we can now watch it in full as part of Movieola's Premier Short Film Channel on YouTube.
I'm excited to give you the link so you can see Chris like you've never really seen him before. It also stars Jocelin Donahue in her first film role! And stay tuned because we are working on getting a feature version off the ground. - Natalia Garcia

See our GALLERY for some behind the scenes photos.

natalia

Chris Masterson in the short film thriller The Masquerade

Hello everyone! My name is Natalia and I'm the director/producer of a short film I did with Chris Masterson called The Masquerade. It has finally hit the on-line world, being featured on Movieola's Premier Short Film Channel on YouTube. I'm excited to give you the link so you can see Chris like you've never really seen him before. It also stars Jocelin Donahue (House of the Devil) in her first film role! And stay tuned because we are working on getting a feature version off the ground.

Here's the link and feel free to visit our official myspace page @ www.myspace.com/themasqueradefilm Thanks for your continued support!
Natalia :)

Last edited by a moderator:

natalia

Chris Masterson in short film thriller The Masquerade

Hi everyone!

In case you missed my first posting in May, I wanted to re-post again. Chris was in a short film I directed called The Masquerade. It also stars Jocelin Donahue (House of the Devil) in her first film role. We are developing the feature version at the moment. It's slow but ongoing. We always love to hear what the fans think so we would love to hear your thoughts on where you think the story is going! You'll see what I mean when you watch the short.

Also, the more hits we get on youtube, the higher the chances that Movieola won't close their youtube channel. So please support and watch the short and email it to all your friends! :)

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ_xCJC6PoI&feature=channel