Exclusive: Erik Per Sullivan (Dewey) Answers Your Questions! - Page 5
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Exclusive: Erik Per Sullivan (Dewey) Answers Your Questions!

Welcome lordsofoz, sorry but you can't ask Dewey anymore questions, its too late. Read the thread.

If you have problems email me from the link below.

Need help? Email Me Here

I was impressed with his detailed answers, he made an effort in writing them which was nice but I suppose he doesn't have many filming commitments so its nice to have cool stuff like that from your fans to do when you're free.

He seems a really down to earth, cool guy and its nice to know he answered my question, even though he has no idea who I am lol but you know what I mean.

Can you ask him this: When you where on the set of Malcolm in the middle, did you call the actors for Malcolm,Reese,Hal And Loise?

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Watcher View Post
    Can you ask him this: When you where on the set of Malcolm in the middle, did you call the actors for Malcolm,Reese,Hal And Loise?
    Sorry but you can't ask Dewey anymore questions, its too late. Read the thread.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Default Erik is so cool.

I know we can't ask questions, but i just wanted to say how cool it is that he did that.