Exclusive: Erik Per Sullivan (Dewey) Answers Your Questions!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

MO, Erik Per Sullivan's latest film is coming to DVD on January 16. We have been in contact with one of the films producers (Monica Lederman) and we are excited to say that we have an opportunity to ask Erik and the films writer/director Brian Scott Lederman some questions.

Got a burning question for Erik? Wanna know what playing Dewey and Mo was like? Join our forum and post your questions!

[See Front Page Post for Video]

MO, an inspirational, stylized independent movie from first-time director Brian Scott Lederman. MO is an amusing, yet poignant true story about a boy living with Marfan syndrome, a serious connective tissue disorder. MO was the centerpiece film at this last year’s Malibu International Film Festival.

Buy the film here on January 16.

Please note: Erik is very busy with school at the moment but we will do our best to get as many questions answered as possible.

Post your Questions in this thread!

MalcolmFun

Since he is still in school, a natural question is if he plans to stay near Boston and maybe go to a university? Or does he forsee taking the plunge and moving to Hollywood?

cadmiumgold

Hey, I'm interested, I think its cool that you're gonna ask him questions. I'm just trying to think up the perfect one :lol: How about- Is he enjoying school and will he continue acting? does he miss mitm? If they did a reunion ep would he be up for it? lol, I know thats more than one, u dont have to ask him all of them, the first one wld b cool :)

W

we_dye

TJ Person. Will this be a face to face interview or one done over the telephone? Either way, please can you try and obtain a recording of your question and answer session? If you were to upload MP3s of your session, it would be really cool.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
You can ask multiple questions, yes. Try and make you questions nice and clear.

It will be a via email, so no audio sorry.

FunkySkunky420

Well i kinda have a story with my question. I recently got a portrait tattoo of Clint Eastwood and im so amazed by the artists skills that i want another portrait done by him. I am a big fan of the show and Dewy is my favorate brother of the five because he has the best lines in the show even though they always screw with him. But anyways I would like your advice on which picture of you do you think would be a good tattoo(a picture of him as dewy is perfered)? and also can i get an autograph from Erik Per Sullivan?

If somebody can tell me how to upload a picture from my computer i will post a picture of my tattoo.

Last edited by a moderator:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the site FunkySkunky420.

Wow, a dewey tattoo! it would be great if you could post a picture of it when your done!

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/gallery

Our gallery has loads of pictures of erik as dewey. for good clear pictures check out the promotional pictures section. Alot of the images are high quality and you can print them out nicely.

This thread, is for questions, which we will ask him via email. He wont have any better images of him as dewey that we dont. However we can maybe ask him which he prefers if you where to pick a couple of favourites.

[to post a picture, reply to this thread - click 'post reply' then under the box where you type the message is "manage attachments" click that. a new window will open and you then click "browse" look for the image on your PC, click ok, then clcik 'upload' then submit your post.]

Maddiizz

Yeah, how often he's visiting Sweden would be very interesting to know =)
And this is probably a ordinary question but I'm very curious if Erik has any favorite movies. If so which one/ones?

D

Deleted member 1693

I'd like to know if he's had any acting experience, or if he jumped into it. Also, I'd like to know if he was influenced by any other actors/his favorite actors. How many of his favorite celebrities has he met... And... what kind of music or TV shows he's into now.

W

we_dye

I have a question for Mr Erik:

Do you believe that time travel will ever be possible? If so, then why don't we see people from the future visiting us at the current time?

Do you think that time travellers from the future could have been in NYC during the 7-11; as eye witnesses? If somebody was to go back in time, I'm sure it would be for a major world event like that. What do you think, and if you could go back to any point in history, where would you go and why?

Last edited:

FunkySkunky420

I have a question for mr Erik:

Do you believe that time travel will ever be possible? If so, then why don't we see people from the future visiting us at the current time?

we probally do and dont realize it lol

i have another question for Erik

Whats your favorate experience working on the set of malcom in the middle? also your character always had the best ideas and would out smart the brothers in a unique weird way, you played the role perfect is there a little bit of Dewy in you?

W

we_dye

Well i kinda have a story with my question. I recently got a portrait tattoo of Clint Eastwood and im so amazed by the artists skills that i want another portrait done by him. I am a big fan of the show and Dewy is my favorate brother of the five because he has the best lines in the show even though they always fuck with him. But anyways I would like your advice on which picture of you do you think would be a good tattoo(a picture of him as dewy is perfered)? and also can i get an autograph from Erik Per Sullivan?

If somebody can tell me how to upload a picture from my computer i will post a picture of my tattoo.

It is cool that you are considering to ave a tattoo featuring an image of Dewey. However, I think you need to consider the future implications to ensure this is what you really want. I mean, tattoos are meant to be permenant, lasting forever. Can you really be certain that "Malcolm" and indeed Dewey will be part of popular discourse in many years from now?

Picture the scene in thirty yeras from now. I assume you are over 18 as this is the law for tattoos in England (I am not sure what the law is in other countries). Your self drive car pulls up at your home and you are about to remove your clothing ready for an intimate moment with your husband or wife. You look into the mirror and there is a large image of a twleve year old boy across your chest whom used to be in a popular TV show from the first decade of the century. It is at this moment hat you and your spouse realise that this tattoo is not quite what you want and bare chested moments on the sandy beaches in Majorca will never be the same from that time onwards. It will potentially cost you cost thousands of UN Dollars to get it removed by laser.

My advice would be to think twice before having it done. But please don't listen to me. I know nothing. Of course, if Erik thinks it is a good idea, then go ahead and have your tattoo. Im sure it will look fantastic!

Last edited:

FunkySkunky420

i getcha dude, i am 19 trust me i thought about it real real long when i got clint eastwood on my entire right ribbs. I don't plan on living a normal life, i might get married but it won't be what people consider "normal." I know you just wan't me to not make a stuid mistake but man i love tattoos the way i see it when im 50 ill think of it as a reminder of my youth not a tv show that i was really into forever ago. heres a quote from the awesome joe dirt "lifes a garden, dig it!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey my name is Nathan Plunkett O' Brien I am 11yrs old. Erik I just wanted to ask you do you find it hard juggling school and your acting career. Looking forward to a response from Nathan Plunkett O' Brien from Ireland. PS I love the show.

W

we_dye

TJPeople, when will you be asing these questions? I can think ofd others, but i was wondering if there was a deadline at all, before you send your email. Will you be asking everything?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Nathan Plunkett O' Brien! great to have some younger fans here. :)
If you need any help email me from the link below.

@we_dye: ask away, I've decided to make the deadline Friday 8th Feb.