Exclusive: Erik Per Sullivan (Dewey) Answers Your Questions!
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exclusive: Erik Per Sullivan (Dewey) Answers Your Questions!

Default Exclusive: Erik Per Sullivan (Dewey) Answers Your Questions!

Front Page Post

MO, Erik Per Sullivan's latest film is coming to DVD on January 16. We have been in contact with one of the films producers (Monica Lederman) and we are excited to say that we have an opportunity to ask Erik and the films writer/director Brian Scott Lederman some questions.

Got a burning question for Erik? Wanna know what playing Dewey and Mo was like? Join our forum and post your questions!

[See Front Page Post for Video]

MO, an inspirational, stylized independent movie from first-time director Brian Scott Lederman. MO is an amusing, yet poignant true story about a boy living with Marfan syndrome, a serious connective tissue disorder. MO was the centerpiece film at this last year’s Malibu International Film Festival.

Buy the film here on January 16.

Please note: Erik is very busy with school at the moment but we will do our best to get as many questions answered as possible.

Post your Questions in this thread!

Since he is still in school, a natural question is if he plans to stay near Boston and maybe go to a university? Or does he forsee taking the plunge and moving to Hollywood?

Can you ask how often he's in sweden?
    // DVF

Quote Originally Posted by DVF View Post
    Can you ask how often he's in sweden?
    Yes sure, any questions are welcome. I'd thought there would be more interest asking questions than this so far...
    Need help? Email Me Here

Hey, I'm interested, I think its cool that you're gonna ask him questions. I'm just trying to think up the perfect one How about- Is he enjoying school and will he continue acting? does he miss mitm? If they did a reunion ep would he be up for it? lol, I know thats more than one, u dont have to ask him all of them, the first one wld b cool

we_dye Guest

TJ Person. Will this be a face to face interview or one done over the telephone? Either way, please can you try and obtain a recording of your question and answer session? If you were to upload MP3s of your session, it would be really cool.

You can ask multiple questions, yes. Try and make you questions nice and clear.

It will be a via email, so no audio sorry.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Well i kinda have a story with my question. I recently got a portrait tattoo of Clint Eastwood and im so amazed by the artists skills that i want another portrait done by him. I am a big fan of the show and Dewy is my favorate brother of the five because he has the best lines in the show even though they always screw with him. But anyways I would like your advice on which picture of you do you think would be a good tattoo(a picture of him as dewy is perfered)? and also can i get an autograph from Erik Per Sullivan?

If somebody can tell me how to upload a picture from my computer i will post a picture of my tattoo.
    Last edited by Amigo22; Mar 19, 2008 at 03:55 AM. Reason: swearing removed

Welcome to the site FunkySkunky420.

Wow, a dewey tattoo! it would be great if you could post a picture of it when your done!

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/gallery

Our gallery has loads of pictures of erik as dewey. for good clear pictures check out the promotional pictures section. Alot of the images are high quality and you can print them out nicely.

This thread, is for questions, which we will ask him via email. He wont have any better images of him as dewey that we dont. However we can maybe ask him which he prefers if you where to pick a couple of favourites.

[to post a picture, reply to this thread - click 'post reply' then under the box where you type the message is "manage attachments" click that. a new window will open and you then click "browse" look for the image on your PC, click ok, then clcik 'upload' then submit your post.]
    Need help? Email Me Here

well here's clint