Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) Perez TRASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boofyboy

Perez is spewing the same kind of lying filth he always does. Insinuating that Frankie does meth and is leaving a club with "hos" is nothing but a sleazy personal attack on Frankie.

How is that different from Jaxson's claim that Justin is gay? If anything, it is far more degrading and destructive a claim.

Clearly, Frankie was not making any attempt to stay unnoticed, but should that make it ok for someone to suggest that he's doin' drugs and runnin' around with hos? I think not.

Solid evidence? We have solid evidence that Frankie does meth and hangs around with hos as Perez Hilton would have us believe? And that's why it's being reported on this site? I think not.

There's your double standard.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
The idea that Frankie is doing meth and in a car with ho's is CLEARLY a joke - he trying to be funny, he's taking the piss.

Please stop talking about this site having double standards, you've been a member for a few months and therefore have no real idea.

If there was a perez story today on justin being gay, we might post it. but i say again your can't compare this story and that story in the same league. We dont favour justin over frankie.

Last edited:

Boofyboy

I don't see it that way at all. I think it's just another sleazy, unfounded, mean-spirited vicious attack on a celebrity's reputation. It's consistent with what Perez does. It's what he ALWAYS does. It's ALL he does.

I think I've been here long enough to know what this site is all about. To suggest that I "have no real idea" is belittling and nothing short of insulting.

This isn't a question of favoring Justin over Frankie. It's a question of sleazy, trash journalism being spread and given any kind of creedence on a fan site, an idea I find deplorable. But, that's just my opinion. Everyone's entitled to their own.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1693

Is this still going on?

I say no matter how good it feels to get your point across, this isn't the best way to do it.

Look at yourselves! If you feel this shouldn't be here, then don't bump it. If you don't care, don't bump it. If you hate Perez (most do) then don't bump it. If you have something neutral and insightful to say that doesn't stir up chaos, go ahead and post!

You're just bumping up the hate and the tension, man!

Do you (the reader) believe anyone else could change your mind on this topic? The chances of that happening is the same as if you converted someone else! (did that make any sense to you? I could try to rephrase) I'm only assuming some of you are very opinionated on this topic.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Sorry if you don't like this peacekeeper business, but I have an opinion too. The fact is, I really don't want to hear it anymore. D:<

MalcolmFun

I think the topic goes well beyond a silly story about Frankie to the idea that some people are basically in favor of censorship when they don't like what is said. The news item could be that Tom Cruise wore pink high heels when he met with Xenu the other day and I would still argue it is dumb for a Tom Cruise fansite to censor that from its readers. Readers that expect the site to give them news of Cruise are not supposed to be surprised and know less then people that arent even fans. That Tom Cruise fansite is totally obsolete and useless then.

MalcolmFun, if you honestly consider anything that comes from Perez Hlton's site to be "news", then that's where our difference of opinion lies. Boofyboy
The thing is there are 2 parts to this, the pictures themselves and the parody/commentary about them. Surely you arent suggesting the photos are fake? Your only critieria for declaring they can't be news seems to be that you don't like the commentary and what was said is mean. What if they happened to be posted some place else but with something nice said instead, suddenly you would change your mind? (pictured: Frankie Muniz, actor, taking the time to interupt his hot late night date in order to rush a sick puppy to the animal shelter!) Just because we dislike some commentary then lets pretend the pictures dont even exist and Frankie was never there!

Do you do this with the newspaper too? Lets cut out the articles we dont like and throw them in trash, all the stuff in them never happened! If you are trying to use some other more legitimate journalistic criteria then just if you like it or not, I can't detect what it possibly would be.

MalcolmFun, if you take issue with my moderating style or the rules of Celebrity Loop, the home of Justin's OFFICIAL website and message board, then by all means, contact me personally via PM to express your concerns or through e-mail at ##censored##.

I'm not going to debate how you should moderate the site and it isnt an attack on you since I know you are doing what you are supposed to. But lets look at the facts
that is why the OFF-TOPIC board is the thing that is most active on Justin's board.
What I said is clearly correct and the site is run according to the way that Alyssa Milano set it up - as a celebrity haven away from any publicty they cant control after she went through controversies and trying to kill fansites devoted to her because of controversial material. (excuse me if I dont remember the exact story). This certainly has worked great for controlling rumors about Justin LOL

Conceptually, you asking to change this forum from a news forum into an advocacy forum that present only a positive view. If we are actually fans there is not much reason to fear the truth or want censorship. Practically a celebrity a week gets a DUI. Nick Hogan was just arrested for drag racing and putting his friend in a coma. Meanwhile Frankie is signing safe driver promotions and wears his seatbelt in every picture I have ever seen. Why do we need to whitewash anything? Sunlight is the best disinfectant, not secrecy.

Last edited by a moderator:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
@MalcolmFun - Could you chat to Rye about the SS forum via PM please.

@Boofyboy - I'm sorry if you feel offended however it was you who said we favoured justin over frankie.

I hate to do this, but I think its best If I close this thread, if anyone has objections to this PM me.

I very much want people to be able to express their opinions, but I think people have made their points. And that this will descend into a shouting match, or personal attacks - which upsets the forum mood of being friendly.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I completely sympathize with Rye. While free speech dictates this sort of thread be allowed on the website, the implication that this is news is absurd. I appreciate your healthy debates, but I would prefer to see debates on topics actually related to the show, not the private lives of the show's stars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.