• The Cult

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twisted Sister

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 1693

Hm. It used to be Frankie, but now it's Justin.

This is mainly because of facial expressions and reactions to different situations during the show.

MalcolmFun

Oh I'll say the opposite. I actually had seen Unhappily Ever After so when the show started I thought it was cool Justin was in it. However after seven years Frankie has totally sold Malcolm as a real character - I know Frankie is not really like Malcolm so thats pretty good acting. No offense to Justin but the sort nit-wit character is a bit cliched and has been done in like 25 sitcoms - including on Unhappily ever after by that guy who is now on Entourage. Frankie has done a unique, compelling and realistic perfomance.

D

Deleted member 1693

Oh I'll say the opposite. I actually had seen Unhappily Ever After so when the show started I thought it was cool Justin was in it. However after seven years Frankie has totally sold Malcolm as a real character - I know Frankie is not really like Malcolm so thats pretty good acting. No offense to Justin but the sort nit-wit character is a bit cliched and has been done in like 25 sitcoms - including on Unhappily ever after by that guy who is now on Entourage. Frankie has done a unique, compelling and realistic perfomance.

Yeah, I can relate to that too.

W

we_dye

I liked Catherine Lloyd Burns. She played Malcolm's teacher in seasons one and two. A talented, though under-rated actress with a cute voice and although she is old enough to be my mom, I thought she looked pretty too..

It's too bad the MITM people didn't utilise her that much. To have come back in seasons 5 and 6 as Dewey's guidance consellor would have been a nice blast from the past.