Extended MITM opening?

AlexTheMartian

I was on youtube, and ran across an extended opening of the show, that is entirely made up of clips from the show (unlike the common opening which has random videos added in as well).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyrXARBiCQs

This one is almost 1 minute long, and starts off with a verse of the song before going into the chorus we all know.

I noticed clips from many seasons, even Season 6, but for some reason the various uploads of this on YouTube i seen labled as "Malcolm In The Middle - Original Theme", so I am thinking they are wrong, can someone clearify here for me please?

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Yeah, there was an extended opening but that was Season 5, wasn't it? Or maybe Season 4, I'm not sure. I think it was only used for a couple of episodes too (well, at least here anyway) because it was too long.

AlexTheMartian

Yeah, there was an extended opening but that was Season 5, wasn't it? Or maybe Season 4, I'm not sure. I think it was only used for a couple of episodes too (well, at least here anyway) because it was too long.

I thought i saw clips from Burning Man (at 0:27) which is Season 7 and Mrs. Tri-County Beauty Pageant (at 0:29) which is Season 6... both were Reese clips by the way.

Plus in these clips the boys look a bit older then they did in in Season 4 or 5

AlexTheMartian

Yeah, you probably would have. I'll have to go check out those clips.

does not matter much to me, I just wanted to find out that these were on a few episodes like you said.

I actually missed much of seasons 3-5, so i probably would not have known if it was showed during one of those seasons.

I do remember watching the theme song's music video in one of the early seasons, that video still is awesome :thumbup1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qogTcleQIQ

reese35

Ah, jeez. You remember my You Tube channel before it got shut down? (bigTubeMan ring a bell?) That was one of my videos. CUSTOM-MADE, need I add.