Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) Guest Star on 'Criminal Minds' [Watch the Episode Here]

Tyno

Malcolm-France
I didn't have the occasion to watch Criminal Minds 'till now, so I didn't know what to expect. I must say, I was a bit dissapointed. I thought the episode was kinda boring sometimes, and there's no real investigation (I'm a big fan of CSI, where it's all about that). We must see Frankie Muniz -- fair acting, by the way -- like 30 minutes of the episode, mostly yelling or running or crying. Love the arts however, and the ending was pretty good.

@TJ : I've done the screencaps of the episode, it's right there. Feel free to add them in your gallery.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the images Tyno, I'm porbs too busy to deal with the images right now, I did look for somebody to manage the gallery but no one wanted too :(

MalcolmFun

I I must say, I was a bit dissapointed. I thought the episode was kinda boring sometimes, and there's no real investigation (I'm a big fan of CSI, where it's all about that).

Heh. I thought that was what was good about it. We were trying to figure out what was happening and why, not really who was involved. How many times can you watch the CSI team solve the case by finding some spec of random DNA that implicates someone before you start getting Deja VU every episode? CSI is kinda lame in that respect compared to some classics like Columbo or something.

I don't think Frank Miller was actually involved in the episode I didnt see a credit, it simply is that style:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_noir

MaricaInTheMiddle

This episode it's amazing!! *_*
i can see the episode right now,becouse i'm italian...but it's wonderfull..and Frankie was exceptional...
who have seen his fiancèe Jamie when he go to meet his fans??
she is behind the guy with blue hair...

p.s. sorry for the error...i'm sure there are someone!:blush: :blush:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome MaricaInTheMiddle, if you need any help email me from the link below. :)

Great first post! well spotted. I'll have to watch it again. And your English is very good.

[Side note: its ex fiancee now]

MaricaInTheMiddle

Welcome MaricaInTheMiddle, if you need any help email me from the link below. :)

Great first post! well spotted. I'll have to watch it again. And your English is very good.

[Side note: its ex fiancee now]

:eek: Really!? Thanks!!:tongue:
In Italy there aren't more news about Frankie and his life...here is well-know mainly for "Malcolm In The Middle"...
Anyhow i read about he and Jamie, but i don't understand if the news was really or not..becouse i see some videos, and sometimes they are together, sometimes Frankie is with another girl..
never mind!:p

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
If you read the latest news, he is no longer engaged and hasn't been for a while but only recently did he confirm it.

That doesn't mean he doesn't spend time with her. He does and he also spends time with a new girl, who we don't know much about.

Ryebeach

Frankie has been submitted for consideration for an Emmy Nomination in the Guest Actor - Drama Series category for his performance in the November 2007 episode of Criminal Minds entitled, "True Night."

Emmy Nominations will be announced on July 17th.

Best of luck to Frankie! :)

Also, the 3rd season of Criminal Minds, which includes the episode Frankie guest starred in, will be released on DVD on September 16th.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I haven't watched that episode--or any episode for that matter--of Criminal Minds, but I really should because from what you and apparently the Emmy committee has said it was an excellent ep.