YouTube - Removes MITM Videos - Page 4
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: YouTube - Removes MITM Videos

i can try uploading some as someone suggested it above
    i have season 1, 6 and soon 7

i think you ppl in the US can be glad
    here in The Netherlands theres not one DVD of MITM

There isn't in Australia either.

There's been petitions in the past. What makes one more "official" than another?

I really hate the laws in England and the U.S.A about Copyrighting. I can see WHY the Copyright rules are there, and I'm not saying they are bad, but I just personally hate them.

Luckily, the Copyright rules in places like China are different, so websites like Youku and Tudou don't have to remove videos (in most cases), while websites such as Youtube do...

The only disadvantage is that the Episodes on websites such as Youku and Tudou are very hard to browse/find, and also, most of the time, isn't as quick as Youtube. You have to wait more than the run time for the whole video to buffer.

I think youku doesn't mind is because english videos are foreign to them. Just like how youtube doesn't remove episodes that are in spanish or german.
    Also all you have to do, or at least what I do, is search "malcolm in the middle" in the search box. The description will show which episode it is. Major thanks to whoever did it.