Fanfics / Fan Fiction (Some Stranger Than Others) - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fanfics / Fan Fiction (Some Stranger Than Others)

No, yours aren't unusual, yours are way better

Thanks, Amigo, but I never felt they were that good. My personal favorite was the Family Guy/Malcolm crossover I did, but it wasn't too great itself. I DID have high hopes for "Keep In Step" (where Dewey joins the school band and such) but, to be honest, I think it ended up sucking.
    Im just wondering, but could someone dig up the "Wilkersons Meet the Griffins" fanfic I did? I wouldn't mind re-reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by tony_montana View Post
    Thanks, Amigo, but I never felt they were that good. My personal favorite was the Family Guy/Malcolm crossover I did, but it wasn't too great itself. I DID have high hopes for "Keep In Step" (where Dewey joins the school band and such) but, to be honest, I think it ended up sucking.
    Im just wondering, but could someone dig up the "Wilkersons Meet the Griffins" fanfic I did? I wouldn't mind re-reading it.
    Use the search

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...read.php?t=700
    http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...read.php?t=992
    Need help? Email Me Here

@TJ- I was going to search for it, but I didn't want to sift through our pages and pages of archives.

maxtreme225 is a pretty good writer! I wonder if he's a member here or not. He wrote "I Am Me" and "Empty Frames" at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3269225/1/I_Am_Me and http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3291764/1/Empty_Frames respectively. His writing style is scarily similar to mine...
    you wanna follow the laws of man?
    bloody apron, leg of lamb.
    it's so hard to win...
    when there's so much to lose.

Oh, and here's a wonderful spec script by someone I met at the PaperPusher Message Board (Kara Wild). She writes these for other shows too.

http://www.the-wildone.com/scripts/malcolm2.TXT
    it's so hard to win...

That piece is really silly but strangely good. I found myself reading quite a bit of it.
    it's so hard to win...

http://www.quizilla.com/stories/9942...new-neighbours

Quote Originally Posted by xxY0uJustCantGetEn0ughxx
    This is a 2 part story im writing the 2nd part soon soo enjoy

Created by xxY0uJustCantGetEn0ughxx on Friday, June 26, 2009

New Neighbours
    It was a Saturday morning and Malcolm and Dewey were watching t.v when suddenly Reese run's in "Moving van's i see Moving van's," he says in exitment. "Your kidding right," says Malcolm "Nope why would i lie look i see girls LOOK," says Reese "oh my god, dude theres three girls,"says Malcolm. "well...What the hell are we waiting for,"says Dewey "yeah,he's right we got to get to them before any of the other neighbours do or else they might put in a bad word about us,"says Reese to Malcolm "yeah, come on i think i see Ed going over,"Says Malcolm in panitc"RUN!!" shouts Dewey.
    As they run out they freeze to see three girls picking up boxes to take into the house "waw,i dont think i can do this,"says Reese scared "oh, come on man as long as you dont hit any of them well be cool," says Malcolm "umm,Malcolm i hate to burst your bubble but these girls are hot there not like Cyitha or any other krelboyne girl, these girls are cheerleaders," says Reese panicing "COME ON we look like idiot's standing hear," shouts Dewey "he's right come on," says Malcolm.
    When they get to the fence one girl says"Can i help you boys," "awww, we..were umm..," stutters Reese "we were just wondering if you needed any help with lifting the boxes," says Malcolm smoothly "ummm..yeah, what he said," Reese says annoyed."oh, and by the way im Malcolm im 14 and the one thats staring into space is my brother Reese hes 15 and this is Dewey hes 11,"says Malcolm,"Cool im Sydney im 14 too and over there the one with the dark brown hair is Makayla who's 15 and over there is Bailey who's 11," says Sydney "waw,were all the same age cool," say's Dewey "yeah so are you guys helping or not just kidding so come on and ill introuduce you to my sisters," says sydney."oh, ok, come on Reese,"Malcolm says still staring at sydney.
    "ok Makayla this is Reese from next door hes 15 too hes came over to help us unpack," says sydney "oh, ok hi Reese i could use ah hand," says Makayla "umm uhhh ok sure says Reese nervous. "ok Bailey this is Dewey from next door hes came to help,"says sydney smiling "ok come on Dewey," says Bailey being friendly. "well..now its just us too come on," says sydney"Yes finally its just me and her," says Malcolm talking to himself "did you say somthing?"said Sydney to Malcolm "uhh nope,"says Malcolm laughing "oh, ok come on ill show you about the house,"says Sydney
    Suddenly"OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD!! REESE, MALCOLM, DEWEY GET IN THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!! shout's Louis. All three boys turn round in embrassment "i didnt do it,"shouts Reese scared "well i didnt do it,"shouts Malcolm"me either says Dewey "What didnt you guys do,"says Sydney puzzled " i dont know but its pretty bad we have to go sorry,"says Malcolm annoyed. Suddenly Louis comes round "GET IN THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW, I DONT WANT NO IF OR BUT GET IN THE HOUSE,"she says "aww man"says Reese "bi, Makayla," "what did we do? says Dewey scared "MOVE,"says Louis "awww,"growns the boy as the go in the house "YOU BOYS WOULNT BE SEEING DAYLIGHT FOR A LONG TIME,yells Louis "oh, and by the way girls im Louis the boy's mom its nice to meet you i hope you like it here. oh, and you would be seeing my boys for along time,"she says as she closes the door of house, "soo what do you think they did," said Makayla smiling "yeah i know if i were them i would be scared,"says Bailey smiling also "well.. i dont know what the did but its pretty bad," says Sydeny lookin at her sisters "Oh,and we woulnt be seeing them for along long time,"she adds as she laughs
    This story is going to be continued hoped you enjoyed leave comments xXxXx
    She also made a quiz "What Malcolm in the Middle brother are you?"
    Need help? Email Me Here

An old thread. Nice to find it! Well, that first story was really good. It takes the storyline of the actual "If Boys Were Girls" episode and then takes it one step, no two steps further, which is smart and shows a wild imagination reminiscent of the actual MITM writers. It's also very well written stylistically, which cannot be said of most fan fiction. It looks like Annabelle Raven is a drama and psychology student, and it shows.

I just happen to notice that MITM seems to inspire gender confusion. 'Louis' is a common misspelling, and then there's poor 'Frances'! Could it have to do with the deliberate shifting of the parents' roles in MITM, where Lois wears the trousers, and Hal's the weakling? Heck, the MAD Magazine parody had Hal in dressing gown and curlers, so? Perhaps, it's an American thing. Reese and Reese Witherspoon, the baby Jamie (as in Jamie Foxx and Jamie Lee Curtis), Taylor Swift and Taylor Hanson, Hayden Christensen and Hayden Panettiere, it's all very confoosing to ye olde worlde eye.

It took me a while to realize that 'The Tracy Morgan Show' was not about the woman

I guess it all started with Glenn Close Oh no, remember Michael Learned as Olivia Walton?

Rich

Reese with his spoon:

Last edited by Richiepiep; Jul 6, 2009 at 02:07 PM.