Fanfics / Fan Fiction (Some Stranger Than Others)

flipfreak4

So who is on fanfiction.net? There's about 120 MITM fics on there now. I only discovered it thru this thread, and I'm glad I did :) my user is CountryGrl. (I know, it's a crappy name, I got bored of flipfreak4 cos I use it for everything and couldn't think of anything else. Lol.) Some of the ones on there are pretty good (and some just aren't, check out the 'Cynthia's Secret' one - on second thoughts don't, it's not worth it.) Anyway. The point to this post was......oh yeah. Who on this site is on fanfiction? Just out of interest?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Very weird...

Malcolm in the Middle Weight Gain
A chance to see Malcom in the Middle Characters Get fat

Here's a sample, ooo and its interactive!

"Get up boys! Pancakes are ready!"

Malcolm and Resse lazily got out of bed and out to their small kitchen. Their mother, Lois was by the table setting down two plates stacked high with pancakes.

"Wow!" Resse exclaimed, "Eight of 'em! This is great!"

"Yes, congratulations on your B in math - I was flabbergasted by your achievement! And Malcolm Straight A's! *lowers voice* Again."

"Well, you better hurry up! School starts in an hour and the bus won't wait for you this time!"

Lois left the room and Malcolm and Resse began to chow down.

"These pancakes are delicious!" Malcolm said with a mouthful.

"Yeah, keep them in your mouth, not on the table," Resse said, pointing to some chewed pancakes lying by his plate.

"You know, there's a new "Krispy Kreme Doughnuts" opening just a block away from school," Malcolm said. "Let's hurry up and finish eating so we can grab a doughnut or two for school!"

"Malcolm, aren't you going to be full after eight pancakes!?" Resse asked.

"Well yeah," he replied. "But you can't pass up Krispy Kreme, can you? It'll be fine, we'll only go today."

"I suppose, but try to stick to just one doughnut," Lois said to Malcolm.

"Fine, but it was your idea."Resse finished his last couple bites of pancakes and they both headed to their room to get dressed and ....

lll333

What the author mainly did was alter some episodes of MITM to fit her original fan fiction character into them.