Hello I am

Ally

Alison, and I live in France

I am so sad that there won't be any other episodes !!
I like very much "Malcolm in the middle"

I've watched the 2 movies : Codie banks, not a really good style, but good Frankie Mauniz :clap: I'm waiting for "The Legend of Secret Pass" to hear his "real" voice I've heard him "speaking" french :lol:

C U soon

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Welcome to the MITMVC Alison :) Yeah, it sucks that MITM had to end. It was my favourite show too.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forum, always good to meet another fan! Dive and find some threads to comment on. Can't wait to hear your opinion! :)

Wysiwyg

Hello, I am new here!
My name is Lizzie and I've been a fan of Malcolm in the Middle for about 5 years now. I managed to record the episodes when they were shown on television, but I do wish they would release them on DVD, it would be great to hear a cast commentary and see outtakes etc.

Anyway, hello to everyone, I'm glad I found this site, it seems very cool!

:)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
welcome! if you have any questions PM me, yardgames or Amigo22 anytime.

glad you like the site. and we are all wanting for the DVD, if it will ever come - sadly no news, only the occasional small rumour.

Ryebeach

Hello, I am new here!
My name is Lizzie and I've been a fan of Malcolm in the Middle for about 5 years now. I managed to record the episodes when they were shown on television, but I do wish they would release them on DVD, it would be great to hear a cast commentary and see outtakes etc.

Anyway, hello to everyone, I'm glad I found this site, it seems very cool!

:)

Hi Lizzie and welcome to the MITMVC. I, too, wish the complete series would come to DVD. As time passes, it looks less and less likely but we still hold out hope that someday it will be.

Have fun posting! :)