Wow...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1693
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1693

This forum is pretty old. There's only the occasional join every once in a while.

Is anyone (other than the admins and such) truly active here?

(I just joined, by the way.)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, if you need any help PM me, yardgames or wildcat.

I guess we are pretty old - coming on 3 years. We have had our ups and downs tho.

As far as membership im sure you can see from the posts that we have a constant flow of activity old and new members. So no, not just admins :p.

We are the biggest and the best as far as mitm goes, ideal place to hang out for any fan. But we are always expanding both the forum and the main site. See: http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Last edited:

rzombie1988

I think that the forum does alright for a show that is cancelled. Alot of tv shows don't have forums or the people to come on them. I try to post when I can to jolt discussion and keep the forums busy. If you want to change the number of contributors to the site post topics and your thoughts. It's not going to set the forum on fire or anything, but every little bit helps.

Ryebeach

Welcome to the MITMVC, Lucky Maroon. :) We have been around quite awhile now and sure, since the show ended nearly 16 months ago, posting has decreased. But, there are still many fans of the series and its stars out there and we all, collaboratively, work to bring the latest news about projects the cast and crew are working on and partaking and creating additional discussion topics relating to the series. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks for the compliments Lucky. I echo the sentiments here that we're still quite a popular place, especially since we were down for a few months, then changed web addresses, servers, and software a few different times. :D You'll find a number of continuing regular contributers. I hope you become one of them. Have fun! :)

D

Deleted member 1693

Thanks, guys. I know now what a great community this is, even if it gets slow at times. :)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Yeah, with some members leaving, and others heading off to College etc, it's certainly quietened a bit.