Malcolm in the Middle on FX this Fall - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Malcolm in the Middle on FX this Fall

I'm glad to see mitm get 4 episodes a day, but I worry that Fx is not the right channel for mitm. It seems to target an older audience than what mitm gets. If it's popular enough, maybe Fx would renew it.

Quote Originally Posted by rzombie1988 View Post
    I'm glad to see mitm get 4 episodes a day, but I worry that Fx is not the right channel for mitm. It seems to target an older audience than what mitm gets. If it's popular enough, maybe Fx would renew it.
    Well FX is FOX's cable network, that is mainly why it is on that instead of another cable network.

And actually, some of the stuff done on that show I do not think would make this show a kids show, it seems to be at the least a teenager show, and FX's daytime is filled with a lot of shows just like this, like That 70s' Show and King of the Hill, so I think it will fit perfect!

I do not think the show would fit with FX's evening programs, but it does have a perfect fit with the daytime lineup.
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter

You know, that's an interesting point. FX is a very different demographic than Fox. But perhaps this could work in MITM's favor and actually make that slightly older demographic see the humor and intelligence in the show and make it more popular. For the young'uns, there's still (in most areas) the local syndication as well.

Hey guys! Im back..and for good. :thumbup1:

Anyways, whilst I am glad MITM is on FX, I am NOT glad that they show it at the worst times of the day. I mean, it comes on in the mornings (people at school/work), and the early afternoons (people still at school/work). So, so much for high ratings.

Wow what stupid times they've chosen. They have/had it on FOX here and do the same thing.

Seems Fox and it's affiliates have some problem with MITM.

So do free-to-air channels... well at least in Australia they do anyway