Let Me Introduce Myself...

LoisLover

Hi! I'm brand new to the forums. I have been watching (some might call it obsessing about) Malcolm in the Middle since it first aired back in January of 2000. My favorite character on the show was Lois. (As if you couldn't tell from my user name) I think it's one of the greatest comedy shows to ever be shown on television. The writing was brilliant and different from anything else I had ever seen before. I also really enjoyed watching Frankie grow up essentially before our eyes from being a cute kid in the first season to a mature adult in the seventh. I look forward to reading and commenting on all of your posts and contributing to the MITMVC.

-LoisLover

Gouki

Hi! I'm brand new to the forums. I have been watching (some might call it obsessing about) Malcolm in the Middle since it first aired back in January of 2000. My favorite character on the show was Lois. (As if you couldn't tell from my user name) I think it's one of the greatest comedy shows to ever be shown on television. The writing was brilliant and different from anything else I had ever seen before. I also really enjoyed watching Frankie grow up essentially before our eyes from being a cute kid in the first season to a mature adult in the seventh. I look forward to reading and commenting on all of your posts and contributing to the MITMVC.

-LoisLover

'sup, L (I'm lazy, and currently obsessed with Death Note, so yeah, I will call you L from now on)?

You should start posting in the other threads, it's been a bit quiet around here lately, and judging by your love of Lois (who is one of the strongest and most interesting of the characters, which is really saying something), I'd lvoe to see you jump into the threads that scream how she's a bad parent or some such nonsense.

Enjoy your stay.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Very true, I'm sure you have some very interesting insights to share with us being our first member that's come with a truly strong sense of love for Lois.

Welcome to the forums and have fun both reading and sharing your opinion! You'll find we're very passionate about MITM here so you're at the right place to tell us about how great Lois is. If you ever have any questions or problems, feel free to PM tjpeople, who's the head honcho and forum host or myself, another admin. Wildcat is our moderator and Ryebeach is the news guy. Have fun!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi LoisLover! Welcome to the forum! :) I just got back from (another) vacation too. I'm here to stay for awhile though. :tongue: Anyway, I look more to more of your thoughts. They have been very interesting thus far.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Hi LoisLover! Welcome to the forum! :) I just got back from (another) vacation too. I'm here to stay for awhile though. :tongue: Anyway, I look more to more of your thoughts. They have been very interesting thus far.
You sure go on a lot of vacations! So it's the end of August; time for you to organize the annual MITM Marathon! And why are you never on AIM anymore? I miss talking to you. :(

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
You sure go on a lot of vacations! So it's the end of August; time for you to organize the annual MITM Marathon! And why are you never on AIM anymore? I miss talking to you. :(

Awww, I feel so loved now. :) I haven't remembered to turn it on cause I fixed it where it doesn't come on when the computer starts up. I shall start turning it on again though.

Yes, Myrtle Beach is my home away from home. I'm usually there a good 3-4 weeks out of the summer, but I'm back for good now. Starting Monday, I have a real job to report to every day. :D