Hello there

DVF

Hello every one! I'm a new member here, i live in sweden, and i'm following the show, looking at season 1, and i think it's great! I like Malcolm most... Well anyway... Malcolm in the Middle rules!

Ryebeach

Hi DVF and welcome to the MITMVC. I often wonder what it would be like to just be starting out with the show. Part of me is glad I began watching when I did and part of me would like to be able to see a quality sitcom each week, as there is no other show like MITM on the air today here in the states, in my opinion.

What's your favorite episode that you've seen so far? From season 1, "Waterpark" has always been my favorite.

Your Admin/Mod team at the VC is yardgames, tjpeople and Wildcat. They're all awesome people so just let them know if you have any questions or need any help and I'm sure they'll help you out.

If you have any MITM related questions, I'm sure one of us members here will be glad to help try and answer those as well.

Have fun posting! :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi DVF, welcome to the MITMVC. Make yourself at home and let us know if you have any questions! :)

DVF

What's your favorite episode that you've seen so far? From season 1, "Waterpark" has always been my favorite.

Oh, i've seen 4 episodes from season 2 :rolleyes: Well my fovorite is... let me think... Well, i like Waterpark and the end af Lois's Birthday is fun :p

yardgames

Retired Administrator
TJ is out of town and he beat me to the post! How pathetic on my part! :D Thanks for the thorough welcome as always, Rye. Rye, Rye, the great news-finding guy!

Welcome DVF and have fun!!