Did anyone Feel like crying when mitm was over? or when they knew it was

Sloba

I think i'll cry, but RTL Croatia, shows us The Nanny third time, so i think there will be MITM for about two years.

Evil King

F.A.Q Freak
I was extremely upset.

Even though I found the first few series better than the last few, MitM was still brilliant and it's such a shame it ended.

I wish they had gone for a few more years, Season 10 should have been final. But then again, maybe it wouldn't have been so original and it may have just been a drag.

I dunno. I just really wish they could get together and make a reunion episode, while it is almost impossible, they are still perfectly capable of doing it. Reese, Malcolm and Dewey don't even look that different from what they lef off at Season 7 anyway so it could work. :tongue:

Richiepiep

Administrator
No, I didn't feel like crying! I felt a combination of sadness and resignation I guess. It felt a bit 'definitive'.

But as this was already a rerun of MITM in syndication (MITM was never shown to the end on our channels in the first run), I thought they might start all over again, which they did! Moreover, I have most episodes now in digital form, so I can always see them whenever I want!

Which still leaves the realization that there's probably never gonna be family reunion ....

Rich

Last edited:

Lparsons7981

I was upset to be sure, because the show was/is so important for me in that I didn't/ don't have a heck of a lot of other positives going on in my life, but I am glad I can watch a lot of the episodes whenever I want, and relive the show again, this time with a fresh, older perspective.

I don't remember who said the quote, but it comes to mind.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"

Richiepiep

Administrator
I was upset to be sure, because the show was/is so important for me in that I didn't/ don't have a heck of a lot of other positives going on in my life, but I am glad I can watch a lot of the episodes whenever I want, and relive the show again, this time with a fresh, older perspective.

I don't remember who said the quote, but it comes to mind.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"

.... which is a great quote, whoever it was by! (it's by Dr. Seuss by the way ;))

Don't cry
Dry the tears falling out of your eyes
Don't cry
And it's all I can do just to say "I love you"
Don't cry

Your pillow is your friend
But baby, it's not the end
Your pillow is your friend
But baby, it's not the end

Don't cry
Dry those tears falling out of your eyes
Don't cry
And the song is all true, dedicated to you
Don't cry

(They Might Be Giants, Don't Cry, featured in MITM)

Rich

Malcolm sure knows how to smile:

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
To be honest, i wanted to cry. I wanted to let my emotions out. (It was the week before my A-levels started, so i needed to relieve some stress).
I just couldn't cry. Maybe the final episode was too good, too satisfying for me to just cry. I was really eager to get emotional, but it just didn't work. Nevertheless I miss the show a lot. I was an important part of my growing up.

yea, i definitely felt like crying when i watched the end of it, after that they showed the pilot episode and i noticed so many similarities between these two episodes

Darky

To be honest.. I just heard about MITM 2 weeks ago.. I watched it at nick at night and it was awesome. I thought its new until I did some search. And I found this website and finished the whole thing in 4 days more or less. The ending of MITM was great but I was sad it ended..