Did anyone Feel like crying when mitm was over? or when they knew it was

Alex

Did anyone Feel like crying when mitm was over? or when they knew it was?
i cried..it was such a great show i think its like a once in a lifetime show.

Boofyboy

Definitely. I did. I've never loved another television show like I love that one and probably never will again. It was truly one of a kind.

Gouki

I was disappointed that it ended, yeah, but I didn't cry.

Graduations made me tear up a bit. So did Morp and Hal Grieves, but otherwise, no.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
When the announcement that it had been cancelled first came out, it didn't really hit me. There are very few episodes that made me cry, but Graduation was one of them because at that point it finally hit me straight in the face that in fact the show was ending and I wouldn't see any more new MITM. (BTW the other episodes that make me tear up every time are Lois' Birthday, Reese Comes Home, and Morp.)

Alle

I was a tad disappointed when I heard the news. I thought it had one or two more seasons in it. But if some of the cast feel like they want to move on with their careers or lives, then there is hardly any point in critizing them for it. Besides, Malcolm was off to university, so its not really so much a childhood saga anymore. "Malcolm In The Middle" was a fine show while it lasted, and that is what matters, not how many episodes it aired.

D

Deleted member 1693

I didn't cry, but I was very disappointed at Lois and Hal for chasing such an impossible dream for Malcolm.

punkygrl5

So close

I came so so close to crying at the end of Graduation and Reese Comes Home, nearly. My little brother cried though. Sky One called it the 'Sunday Send off' and they showed the finales of mitm and some other show.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Ok, ok, I admit...I FELT like crying...but I didn't.
I know this sounds wussy, but for almost two weeks after the show ended, I got so sad when I thought of MITM and that song in "Lois's Birthday" that goes "You decorated my life".....
Yeah, I know. Wussy. I actually laugh now for ever feeling that way. :D

D

Deleted member 1693

Tony, I can relate to you. Whenever I hear certain songs by U2 (specifically the theme of Electrical Storm), Oasis (specifically Don't Look Back in Anger), or Radiohead (quite a few of their songs), they make me remember MITM and how sad it was when it ended...

P.S. The parts in bold make me remember the show...

The lyrics of Electrical Storm's theme:

"You're in my mind all of the time
I know that's not enough
If the sky can crack there must be some way back
For love and only love

Electrical Storm
Electrical Storm
(baby don't cry)"

The bold part reminds me of how much I think about the show, and how we can't go back in time to when I could keep watching new episodes. D:

Some lyrics from Don't Look Back in Anger:

"Slip inside the eye of your mind
Dont you know you might find
A better place to play

You said that youve never been
But all the things that youve seen
They slowly fade away

So Ill start a revolution from my bed
cuz you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside, summertimes in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
You aint ever gonna burn my heart out

And so, Sally can wait
She knows its too late as were walking on by
Her soul slides away
But dont look back in anger
I heard you say"

The bold parts mean how the boys always found something clever to do given their circumstances, how Malcolm's ego and brain got in the way of his life, the stunned, annoyed, and slightly sad face that Malcolm showed us when it was revealed that his parents wanted him to be the president, how it was over too fast, and how I shouldn't be negative about the fact it ended.

Wow. I think too much. And this makes me a bigger wuss than you. :]

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Ok, ok, I admit...I FELT like crying...but I didn't.
I know this sounds wussy, but for almost two weeks after the show ended, I got so sad when I thought of MITM and that song in "Lois's Birthday" that goes "You decorated my life".....
Yeah, I know. Wussy. I actually laugh now for ever feeling that way. :D

Every time I hear a song from MITM it always reminds me of that particular scene.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Well, that song reminds me of the last episode. It just hits home that the show is over....
Man, I better be careful before I start acting all wussy again!

D

Deleted member 1693

It would be cool, but sadly the cast has split and *most likely* don't have time for something like that. They each have different plans and different lifestyles now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Helena1xoxo

=,,(

Im Soooo Unhappy.

Im Just Gonna Go Out And Buy A Big Tub Of Icecream Lay In Bed And Watch The Whole Series All Year..

Waaahhh!!

Hope Youre Coping Better Than Me...

A Very Unhappy

Helena.xoxo

Lozart

If the make a wish foundation came to me.

I would wish the whole MITM crew would make a 2 hour movie :)