free sms and voicemail site

helix

hi everyone,

i have come across a great new service that allows voicemail to text, and sms to any mobile in the world. this is a paid service but they have opened free beta registrations for a limited period of time, so that they can test their service before official launch. these members will be able to avail a lot of serivces for free.

so if you are interested in free stuff then take a look soon

here is the link

http://www.callwave.com/widgets/ureg.aspx

cya

Last edited by a moderator:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
first post... seems like spam to me :scared:

Wel its a strange one. They signed up in 2005...so why now?

They did originally post a refering link of some kind but I changed it to direct link. The site doesn't seem to be spam and is usefull?

Sam? - your call.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I thought it was spam too, but I didn't close it because TJ seemed ok with it. It is strange that they signed up 2 years ago and are just now posting though.

helix

well i am sorry if i hurt anyone my making this topic. i would really like to clarify that the site which i posted is not mine and i am not related to the site any more than i am related to this forum. i just hapened to find the site and i found it interesting enough to share. i have been a member here for a long time but i never used to post. this time i thought of posting something useful for others.

people like me who send a lot of smses can really take help of this site. first of all sending messages from comp is much easier coz typing is much faster and convinient as compared to mobiles. we have options like copy paste and spell check. and on top of that its free so sending sms doesnt cost anyhting. so i thought that people would find this post useful therefore i posted. i have recommended this forum to lots of my friends who were interested, in the same way i was recomending this site.

if someone thinks that i registered here and then waited 2 years to advertise other sites and which are not even mine then i am really sorry and mods please close and remove this thread.

helix

i would also like to add that i didnt reaply much till now coz i have been here since the forum used to offer 17 mb rips of mitm and i used to watch them. then the forum was down for some time and it kept changing from time to time. i also used to come and go.

AlexTheMartian

no, this topic is fine, it just seemed a bit bizarre that this would be your first pot here. But feel free to keep posting and communicating with us.

I am glad you recommended people to this site :thumbup:

and... your user name seems familiar, did you post on this board before it was restarted?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
No, Helix has posted here before--this isn't his first post and he's certainly not a spambot. :D As a matter of fact, I use that site and it's a fine site. Thanks for the link Helix.