Frankie Muniz is Buddy Holly in ‘Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story’ [Watch his Scene]
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frankie Muniz is Buddy Holly in ‘Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story’ [Watch his Scene]

Default Frankie Muniz is Buddy Holly in ‘Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story’ [Watch his Scene]

Front Page Post

Frankie mentions in this video that he is guest starring in 'The Dewey Cox Story' which was retitled 'Walk Hard'

However this is the first mention of it I've ever heard and I can't find anything that backs this up.

It is of course possible that he was cut from the film but the interview was only shot back in May, but then again he is out of the Hollywood loop currently (racing) so it's possible he made a mistake somehow.

'Walk Hard' is expected for a 14 December 2007 release.

We will keep you up to date with any further developments but if you have more information please comment.
    Last edited by tjpeople; Aug 22, 2007 at 06:33 PM.

Default Frankie Muniz is Buddy Holly in ‘Walk Hard’!

UPDATE Front Page Post

As we exclusively reported previously Frankie Muniz will guest star in the film which has finally settled on the title Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. As it had not been reported elsewhere till now we thought he may have been cut. However he's not and can be seen in the trailer as Buddy Holly! He's a guest star so its not a major role, but the film looks great.

[See Front Page Post for Video]

Woo-ee-oo Frankie looks just like Buddy Holly... (see 'Buddy Holly' by Weezer)

Source: TrailerSpy.com
    Last edited by tjpeople; Nov 30, 2007 at 04:51 PM.

Out of curiosity, how do we "exclusively" report these things? I mean, where do you get the info that no one else does anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames View Post
    Out of curiosity, how do we "exclusively" report these things? I mean, where do you get the info that no one else does anyway?
    I'm not so sure "exclusive" applies in this case, as Frankie mentions it in an interview with an outside news source. If "we" were said news source, if the MITMVC was the interviewer, and Frankie confirmed in the interview his participation in the film, then it would be "exclusive" news.

That's what I figured; in which case that would be really cool but otherwise we'll just pretend it's exclusive.

Gawd your picky.

Yes the video was not ours, however we are the first to actually write anything about it and make a deal of it. So yes its not exactly exclusive but pretty close.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Welll......that movie seems quite stupid. Frankie DOES look like Buddy Holly, though!

Default is it him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hUKFY4hCZ8&NR=1

At 1:52 in that trailer it looks like Frankie, but i cant be to certain seeing that i havnt seen anywhere say he was in the movie.

Here's a screenshot of "him":

I don't know the answer though, he really looks like Frankie (with more hair than Malcolm!), but I've never heard about him playing in this movie neither.

[Edit] It's Frankie Muniz, he appears in this movie "Walk Hard" which has been released this year. More information here: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/34979 (they quote Frankie in the 4th paragraph before the end)

[2nd Edit] There's already a topic here about this movie: http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...ead.php?t=1677
    Last edited by Nico21; Dec 12, 2007 at 02:40 PM.

Merged.

Read the rest of this thread for all the information you need.
    Need help? Email Me Here