Pokemon

PBUNDY

I remember playing the very old Pokemon games on my gameboy. (The red, blue, and yellow versions) Pokemon was incredibly popular in it's day and everyone was obsessed with it, but now the fad is gone and I didn't even realize they still make Pokemon products.

ArtOfLosing

I like Pokemon! The gameboy games anyway. And only up to the Silver/Gold generation; after that there were too many new uninteresting and bland Pokemon introduced, like they had run out of ideas. I used to be way into the anime/cards/toys as well when I was in fourth grade I think but then it just faded away like many childhood obsessions. I still, to this day, play the gameboy games though.

D

Deleted member 1693

I like Pokemon! The gameboy games anyway. And only up to the Silver/Gold generation; after that there were too many new uninteresting and bland Pokemon introduced, like they had run out of ideas. I used to be way into the anime/cards/toys as well when I was in fourth grade I think but then it just faded away like many childhood obsessions. I still, to this day, play the gameboy games though.

Same here. Crystal Version was my favorite.