Favorite music moments

Tyler

The Indiana Jones Theme Song was on the Sterio Store episode when Hal was running out of the store when his boss was trying to keep him inside.

I loved when Hal was dancing to Funkytown in the Rollerskating episode.
Oh and when Dewey and his babysitter was dancing to Fernando by ABBA in the Water Park episode.

Lparsons7981

I loved when Hal was dancing to Funkytown in the Rollerskating episode.
Oh and when Dewey and his babysitter was dancing to Fernando by ABBA in the Water Park episode.

Fernando was great.

I don't remember a lot of the specific moments from seasons 4+ But one that sticks out from season one was at the end of Smunday, (not sure of the song, but it's when they are rolling the cart of all the valuables off the roof onto Hal in the Porsche)

I'm also partial to the song that plays at the end of the Pilot and Graduation episodes, it always makes me think of the show, and makes me a bit sad TBH. And you can not know the title theme, i find it to be a great song, and it brings me back to when the show was first on, thats for sure.

Sylwia923

Hi! I loved when Reese and Malcolm was dancing adn singing to "Take a chance on me" in "Pearl Harbor" episode. (Season 6 Episode 4) :)

Richiepiep

Administrator
Hi! I loved when Reese and Malcolm was dancing adn singing to "Take a chance on me" in "Pearl Harbor" episode. (Season 6 Episode 4) :)

Yes, that was a wonderful music moment, and very well acted by the boys too! Another ABBA song used to great effect was 'Fernando' in the Season 1 episode 'Water Park', when Dewey was dancing with the babysitter!

Okay, we didn't have a good capture of the boys dancing yet, so I did a quick upload of some great pictures from the 'Pearl Harbor' episode. Enjoy!

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=876

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=5066

Rich

Sylwia923

Exactly :) And I love when Malcolm, Reese and Dewey singing "Happy Birthday" in Hal's Birthday. (Season 3 Episode 15). It's really fun :D

Chunky Malcolm

I like "Funkytown" from Rollerskates like KelEl. I was probably scarred for life once I heard "Nice Is Good Mean Is Bad" from Red Dress.

Karin

Staff - The One Who Mods
Yeah Funky Town in Rollerskates is great! :)

I also love Free your Mind in Hal Quits. One of my favorite episodes and I love that song.

Dewey and the babysitter dancing to Fernando never fails to crack me up. So funny and cute.

Last edited:

smlime16

I'm also partial to the song that plays at the end of the Pilot and Graduation episodes, it always makes me think of the show, and makes me a bit sad TBH. And you can not know the title theme, i find it to be a great song, and it brings me back to when the show was first on, thats for sure.

I never realized it was the same song, even though I've seen both so many times. That just made me really sad. :)