Favourite character?

Favourite Character?

• Total voters

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Awww, poor Dewey has no votes. I had to vote for Reese myself, but Dewey is my second fav. :D

Ryebeach

I voted for Reese. :) 2nd favorite, I would probably have to say Malcolm although it's a close one between he and Lois.

Nico21

I voted Malcolm which is the character I prefer in the show. Second would be Hal, who is very funny especially in the later seasons. But then it's hard to chose a third one, as every character has an interesting part. Let's say this wouldn't be Otto, who is in my opinion too caricatural (even for MITM). This wouldn't be Piama or Craig neither, as they're not among the most important characters in the show (though I really enjoyed Piama's behaviour, quite similar to Lois'). But I definitely can't chose between the others, they'll have to share the third place (hope there's enough room!)...

Alle

I wonder, what is the logic in talking about a character you profess to hate in a thread clearly designated as "favourite character poll"?

In descending order:

1) Dewey
2) Hal
3) Francis
4) Reese
5) Ida
6) Malcolm
7) Lois
8) Lionel Herkabe
9) Craig Feldspar
10) Abe Kenahrban
11) Otto Mankusser

resultz

i like middle dewey because his manipulative, logical, sly mind and subtle innocence are what i can relate to the most.

Richiepiep

Administrator
i like middle dewey because his manipulative, logical, sly mind and subtle innocence are what i can relate to the most.

Manipulative ... subtle innocence. Well said! Though I plumped for Lois as my favourite role, Dewey as played by Erik is quite a character. I just happened to see a few episodes of Unhappily Ever After, the first series that had Justin Berfield in it before MITM, and there the young kid is just a random sidekick played for laughs, not a character in his own right.

Rich