When/what channel do you watch MITM on?
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When/what channel do you watch MITM on?

Default When/what channel do you watch MITM on?

I know that not all states/areas have MITM on Fox. At least not in North Carolina. And some of us here are from different countries, so when does MITM come on in your area and what channel is it on? I'm from Ohio and I watch it at 11:30 PM and 12:00 AM Monday-Friday on FOX.
    I just thought it was interesting how fox doesnt show MITM in some areas, but does show it in others.

I watch it on FOX in Los Angeles, which is 11. It currently airs on 6:30pm and 7pm on weekdays.

One thing though, because I'm on Pacific time, when it was still new, whatever days a sports game lasted too long, I think we still got to see the show, because the game started earlier in the day here because it is aired live. Most sports games on TV here in the West starts in the daytime.
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter

I watch it on FOX 25 here, the Boston affiliate. It airs at 6:00 and 6:30pm, Monday through Friday.

Alex, you're right. I remember the first six or so episodes of MITM that aired in season 6, the east coast versions were either cut for time or didn't air at all, due to games that overran. But, from what I remember on SS, those on the west coast still got to see each episode in its entirety those nights and gave us east coasters a run down of what happened in each.

Over in Orlando, it's on the CW station, channel 18, Mon-Fri at 5:00 pm and 1:00 am (it started out at 10:30 pm and 1:00 am, then 6:00 and 12:30 [i think], then a full hour at 5:00, then it's current time after the switch). When it was still WB, they had a time promoting MitM, especially on radio. I was gonna get a recording of one of their promos, but it never turned out good on the phone. :-P

It's on MNTV for me. To answer your question, the original episodes always aired on Fox but MITM is now in something called syndication. Syndication is when one company makes the episodes and then distributes them to whichever channel pays the highest in each market. So in some markets the local Fox channel might pay the highest for a series, while CW might pay higher in another market. These channels then air whatever is provided to them by the production company; in MITM's choice, the cut-version of the show (see our other thread on syndication for more details).

In Portugal I watched at SIC Radical

HAL ROCKS!

5 pm on the CW. It's also on at 11pm, but I hate to burn through the episodes so quickly. I like to spread it out so I appreicate them more.

Arena and Arena 2+ for Australia on FOXTEL... I think channel 9 has stopped broadcasting

In France it's aired on M6, a national channel, around 12 pm, on weedays since like three or four years praticaly non-stop 'cause it's the only program that makes good ratings at lunchtime.
    Actually, the airing starts again monday with the two first episodes at 12:20 pm and 13:10 pm.
    Anyway, personnaly I don't watch them on TV, I rather prefer watch MITM anytime when I like it.

Tyno
    - Webmaster of
    Malcolm-France.com

In Australia, I watch it on Foxtel's Arena Channel, at 830pmish. Sometimes. Most of the time I watch it on my laptop, as I have most of the episodes on there.