Bryan Cranston's (Hal) 'Breaking Bad' Gets Go-ahead
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Bryan Cranston's (Hal) 'Breaking Bad' Gets Go-ahead

Default Bryan Cranston's (Hal) 'Breaking Bad' Gets Go-ahead

Front Page Post

Bryan Cranston (Hal)Cranston fans will be glad to know 'Breaking Bad' starring Bryan which we reported was close to getting go-ahead - has Variety reports.
    Net has also greenlit "Breaking Bad," the Sony Pictures Television show in which Bryan Cranston plays a high school chemistry teacher who becomes a meth dealer after being diagnosed with a terminal disease.

With its focus on a sympathetic drug peddler, the script from "The X-Files" exec producer Gilligan had been considered a hot, if controversial, property at the cable nets.

"It's a surprising show for AMC, and it evolves our definition of what AMC can do. The main character does some things that are surprising and questionable," acknowledged AMC exec veep of programming and production Rob Sorcher. "But it's a classic story of one man against the system, and you're rooting for him."

Nine episodes will be ordered, Sorcher said, including a 58-minute pilot. Show will go into production in September in New Mexico and likely air in January.
    More information on the show in our previous post.

Source: Variety | IMDB

Good news! I'm happy for Bryan. He's a versatile performer who can fluctuate between comedy and drama effortlessly, in my opinion, and it will be great to see him on a dramatic series such as this next year.

Thanks for posting the news, TJ.

He's already dramatic in MITM... imagine in this drama...

But I prefer when he makes comedy =) he's one of the funniest actors for me

HAL ROCKS!

I remember the first time that news came out; I thought the show looked promising. Which channel is that airing on again? Of course, I'll need to be reminded again come January.

Amc

Need help? Email Me Here

sorry TJ but we really don't like to read it all lol...

thanks for your patience

HAL ROCKS!