Hey Fellas!

RaposaNegra

Hello everybody!

I'm new here so.. just to say hi! =P

So... about me? I'm 16, I live in Portugal and I just LOVE MITM!

I'm almost finishing the 2nd Season and I can already say this is my favourite show EVER!

The show has already been in portuguese TV but I never followed the show... I saw it sometimes and I liked it but I never knew when it was airing so... now that I have the series, I can't stop watching :lol:

When I look at the show it doesn't even seem american... it has an european touch... I dunno.. it's not like the other americans series...

:thumbup:

Ryebeach

Welcome to the VC, RaposaNegra. :) I agree with you about MITM not being like other American TV shows. In my mind, MITM is in a class by itself, in terms of both the writing and acting.

Season 2 is the season I least remember, so I always try and catch those episodes in reruns. Season 6 is my favorite so there's some great storylines coming up for you.

If you have any questions about the series, or individual episodes, feel free to start a thread with them and someone here is bound to know the answer. Have fun posting. :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome :)

If you have any problems don't hesitate to PM me or Yardgames.

I think we MAY have had some other Portuguese members a while back - it s nice to have more international fans :)