Erik Per Sullivan's (Dewey) 'MO' [Rockefeller Plaza] [UPDATE] [DVD Release] - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Erik Per Sullivan's (Dewey) 'MO' [Rockefeller Plaza] [UPDATE] [DVD Release]

we_dye Guest

Default Mo

Has anyone else seen the film Mo? It is the lastest movie starring EPS. My DVD arrived last week and got to watch the movie over the weekend. Was worth the wait.

I won't discuss the plot in any detail in case anybody here is going to see the film soon. However, I do have some opinions about it. I feel that Brian Lederman (Matthew's brother) has real talent - he produces, directs and stars as himself in the film.

Overall, i'd say the film is worth watching, but is not quite like anything else I've seen previously. The movie was made without any support from major corporations; this should be commended. There are some issues with the sound quality on the DVD release (only coming out of one side at times) and alternating volumes. This is probably not noticeable when played aloud; it only affected me because I was watching on a laptop with the use of earphones.

Regarding EPS; I don;t think he has changed much over the years: he has merely got older. I have taken the liberty of attaching a few screenshots. It was kind of strange seeing him smoking dope and using "bad" language. Hearing him say f**k was funny at first. And the long hair kind of suits him too.

If anyone else has seen the film, please let me know what you thought.

Kind regards
    we_dye
    Last edited by we_dye; Mar 14, 2008 at 09:26 PM. Reason: too many typos

I can't wait to get my hands on that release.
    you wanna follow the laws of man?
    bloody apron, leg of lamb.
    it's so hard to win...
    when there's so much to lose.

Default Mo.

Anybody know if or where i can download the movie?

Thanks in advance
    Craig: I wanted the one with the dolphins
    Reese: Dolphins are gay
    Craig: Dolphins can kill sharks
    Reese: Gay men can kill sharks but theyre still gay.

I'd love to see it! That's the great thing with the Malcolm cast, their versatility: except for Justin Berfield, all made names for themselves first in dramatic roles, not comedy. Mo almost seems to be an extension of Erik's first (dramatic) role in The Cider House Rules.

Rich

Default Erik Per Sullivan's movie Mo?

Is it out a long time ago? Cause I can't find it anywhere.. Even on google, yahoo and website like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
    Is it out a long time ago? Cause I can't find it anywhere.. Even on google, yahoo and website like that.
    Welcome Darky, see this thread.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Thanks for the notice.

Erik's face got bigger and for some reason it makes me sad, because I was used to see the small Erik, he was cool as a kid but now his face looks awful, sorry to say this, it's what I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by MITM_Fan View Post
    Thanks for the notice.

Erik's face got bigger and for some reason it makes me sad, because I was used to see the small Erik, he was cool as a kid but now his face looks awful, sorry to say this, it's what I feel.
    Noooo! Well, I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and so are you! To me, Erik's always had 'unusual' features, but then again so had Frankie, and for that matter most of the MITM cast. The only one who I would call classically handsome with even features was Chris Masterson. And Piama (Emmy Coligado) too I guess.

But what is unusual? One of the reasons I liked MITM was precisely because they looked like normal, far from flawless people you could meet in the street and identify with, and not fashion model types like Tom Cruise, Megan Fox or Zac Efron. It's what a number of critics noted about Frankie too, that his looks and his acting are more interesting than the standard-issue teen hero you would get to see in stuff like 'Big Fat Liar' and 'Agent Cody Banks'.

I still like Erik a lot and the way he looks. It's very 'Erik', and like Frankie, it's how it should be. It's definitely not bland or cookie-cutter.

Best

Rich
    Last edited by Richiepiep; Jul 11, 2009 at 06:52 PM.
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

yeah all of the MITM cast looks like any random unique/odd looking kid from your school, not some idol. That is why people can relate so much to the show. All the brothers seemed to have odd facial features or shape I think.

Not sure if any of them grown into their face really (lol). But they are starting to look better as they grow older.

Frankie currently, in my opinion, looks weird in some photos and good in others. I think he looks better without the small chin goatee tho, either remove it or do a full one. I think he looked good in pictures at the "Cloverfield" LA premiere. I think he needs to do a hairstyle that makes his head look less round.

Erik I think looks cool now with longer hair, however I seen only a total of 3 or 4 photos of since MITM (not counting movie stills) so I can't say much of currently.

Chris, again, is someone i have not seen many pictures of since MITM, but he has not changed really since MITM, and that has nothing to do with his looks, more with his age. He was never a kid in MITM, he was around 20 when the show started.

Justin has not changed that much either, but he does look older. I think he looks good in his photo gallery on his website which seems to be more recent (but I forgot when that site went up). If I have to find something odd, I think his eyebrows are too long.
    Last edited by AlexTheMartian; Jul 12, 2009 at 07:28 AM.
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter

In my personal opinions. They look too young for their ages. Except for Justin...

Erik looks better with longer hair cause it makes him look more mature and grown up.

Justin looks the same...

Frankie just look older. Like he's 19 or something..