Erik Per Sullivan's (Dewey) 'MO' [Rockefeller Plaza] [UPDATE] [DVD Release]

AlexTheMartian

yeah that was the case even back when the show was airing, Frankie is actually older than Justin, but on the show Malcolm is younger than Reese. So Frankie always looked younger than Justin, even though he really is older.

Richiepiep

Administrator
I like Justin's current looks. He's a very cool guy I think. He's come into his own. I think what a lot of those people on those often terrible IMDB boards don't realize (or choose to ignore), is that kids in puberty go through an often awkward, gawky stage where their limbs or some features have disproportionate growth spurts, which sparks off all those comments of 'ew, turned ugly!', 'looks like a retard' and worse comments I won't even mention here. As if they could help it, and should be stuck in a (pre)teen frame forever! It all needs some time to settle down.

I don't even bother to enter into those 'debates' anymore. I always think of these boards as open to the public, also to the actors themselves, and wonder what they would make of all those offensive comments and crazy assumptions about looks, supposed behaviour, drug use, diseases, sexual orientation etc. There's very few comments about mature interests, development as actors and such.

Rich

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
yeah that was the case even back when the show was airing, Frankie is actually older than Justin, but on the show Malcolm is younger than Reese. So Frankie always looked younger than Justin, even though he really is older.

The whole idea that Frankie at 13 was playing a 10-year-old in My Dog Skip, and no one would even question that when watching the movie, always made me smile :).

A late bloomer! ;)

Richard

AlexTheMartian

I like Justin's current looks. He's a very cool guy I think. He's come into his own. I think what a lot of those people on those often terrible IMDB boards don't realize (or choose to ignore), is that kids in puberty go through an often awkward, gawky stage where their limbs or some features have disproportionate growth spurts, which sparks off all those comments of 'ew, turned ugly!', 'looks like a retard' and worse comments I won't even mention here. As if they could help it, and should be stuck in a (pre)teen frame forever! It all needs some time to settle down.

I don't even bother to enter into those 'debates' anymore. I always think of these boards as open to the public, also to the actors themselves, and wonder what they would make of all those offensive comments and crazy assumptions about looks, supposed behaviour, drug use, diseases, sexual orientation etc. There's very few comments about mature interests, development as actors and such.

Rich

he has his own message board linked from his site which he posts on, so he does not need to enter the IMDb mess, lol. I bet half of those peole are still asking if he is gay. Which is the case with like all the IMDb board for male actors.

Lparsons7981

he has his own message board linked from his site which he posts on, so he does not need to enter the IMDb mess, lol. I bet half of those peole are still asking if he is gay. Which is the case with like all the IMDb board for male actors.

Mess is the appropriate word for that board, I just couldn't think of it :D

Dew_Fan

Mo

I think that movie was bittersweet, I loved the fact that he starred in a movie, just sad what happened in the end.