Reese is a Super Senior!

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
Well, they finally brought up that it is Reese's senior year in tonights episode, "Busey's take a hostage." I know someone on some forum somewhere was wondering why they never talked about it.

So what do you guys think of them having Reese repeat his senior year? I'm onboard. I really don't think it's a stretch in any way, and I like that they had him fail on purpose. It makes it less sad and more funny.

SaD_bUt_TrUe16

yeah, it's good cuz they haven't really talked about what reese is gonna do outta high school... but next season they're gonna have to start having reese talk about a career....

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Studying to fail. He said it was a lot of work failing so bad that he couldn't make it up in summer school.

Malcoholic

To make full sense of the Reese story you had to catch the detail that all the questions were true-or-false; meaning that in order to make sure that he got all the answers wrong, he had to know what all the right answers were. That's why he's so proud of himself at the end--"It's the greatest thing I've ever done!"

yardgames

Retired Administrator
At first, I just saw the last ten minutes, because I wasn't home and forget to set up a recorder, so I thought that it was a great way to end the episode.

When i finally saw the whole thing, it was weird because I knew what was coming at the end, so I was able to immediately catch on to all the subtle clues. Classic case of Malcolm and Reese think they're talking about the same thing when indeed they are not. It was brilliantly done, really enjoyed it.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
yardgames said:
because I wasn't home and forget to set up a recorder,
It may seem silly, but that is why I have an emergency tape in my family's car, if i'm at a grandparents house (like I am every sunday) and I forgot to tape it, I run to the car and get my tape.:D

Personaly, I haven't been able to watch the whole ep, I didn't see the last 15 minutes, so I'll just back off this thread untill I do see it.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I'm usually home on Sundays. If necessary, I move mountains and sky to be home for new MITM, but as it was Mother's Day, Mom gets what Mom wants and the sky wasn't going to budge. We went out to eat, and I didn't have enough time to get it set up. Aw well, I've seen it now. Great episode.