First Names and Username Origins - Page 5
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: First Names and Username Origins

Default Re: First Names, and username origins

Welcome!

How'd you first become aware of MITM?

My real name is Adam.
    When I worked in an ntl call centre a couple of years ago there were 2 guys called Matt on my team. We used to lark about and call each other Jimmy (you had to be there); strangely enough, all being called Jimmy was less confusing than having 2 Matts, but for clarification purposes I was Jimmy Junior (I was the youngest), there was Jimmy Mallen (Matt Allen) and Pissypants nomates (it had something to do with a prank we played on him when we were bored).
    When I joined the Simpsons forum I didn't want to give my real name so I used my nickname, which became my standard 'internet name'.

Well, my name is Christopher James.(CJ). And I just added the "man" because I thought it was cool. And 327 because my birthday is, infact, 3-27!(March 27, 1996)!

My name is Christopher Koeck. I am also called CJ by my friends. As strange as it is I only let my friends call me CJ now but all while I was growing up my parents had called me CJ just becuase it was easier. Now I told them I don't like it anymore and CJ is a name only my friends call me which confuses the teachers because they call me Christopher too. I don't care what you guys call me though. Anyway I got my username because I live in Wisconsin and I am a major Packer fan and as embarrassing as it is I used to, ( and sometimes still do ) dress up in this really cool packer uniform thing on Sundays during Packer games. Well you know how all mascots have names, well after awhile my family started calling me packer-backer which has kind of stuck with me for awhile. Another username I was considering was cheezhed and I'm sure all football fans know about that one whether thay like the packers or not. Anyway thats the long story about my username.
    "The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, make wise the simple." (psalm 19:7)
    Bible verse

"I only hate some people, the rest I tolerate." - mr. Barone.

Quote Originally Posted by packer-backer
    My name is Christopher Koeck. I am also called CJ by my friends. As strange as it is I only let my friends call me CJ now but all while I was growing up my parents had called me CJ just becuase it was easier.
    Why not Chris?
    In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly crazy -Homer Simpson

Yeah, I am called Chris. Sorry I accidentally typed Christopher. But I have this really weird teacher who calls me christopher and everybody always laughs when he does it and it's really annoying.
    "The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, make wise the simple." (psalm 19:7)
    Bible verse

"I only hate some people, the rest I tolerate." - mr. Barone.

Im called samantha but i dont really like that so everyone calls me sam.
    i used with samboo1 on another site, and it became my regular username on sites. I came up with it because 'sam' is always taken and my cousin used to call me sambo so i tryed that. That was taken so i added an o-samboo, and at the time it needed a number so...samboo1!
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

*flips hair* My name is Tessa. I don't know where it's from... *cough*

Hiya tessa welcome to the forum Hope yto see you sharing your thoughts
    Need help? Email Me Here

Quote Originally Posted by xDarkDovex
    *flips hair* My name is Tessa. I don't know where it's from... *cough*
    Welcome to the forums Tessa. Have fun posting!!