First Names and Username Origins

Jimmy Junior

Re: First Names, and username origins

My real name is Adam.
When I worked in an ntl call centre a couple of years ago there were 2 guys called Matt on my team. We used to lark about and call each other Jimmy (you had to be there); strangely enough, all being called Jimmy was less confusing than having 2 Matts, but for clarification purposes I was Jimmy Junior (I was the youngest), there was Jimmy Mallen (Matt Allen) and Pissypants nomates (it had something to do with a prank we played on him when we were bored).
When I joined the Simpsons forum I didn't want to give my real name so I used my nickname, which became my standard 'internet name'.

CJman327

Well, my name is Christopher James.(CJ). And I just added the "man" because I thought it was cool. And 327 because my birthday is, infact, 3-27!(March 27, 1996)!:D

packer-backer

My name is Christopher Koeck. I am also called CJ by my friends. As strange as it is I only let my friends call me CJ now but all while I was growing up my parents had called me CJ just becuase it was easier. Now I told them I don't like it anymore and CJ is a name only my friends call me which confuses the teachers because they call me Christopher too.:D I don't care what you guys call me though.:) Anyway I got my username because I live in Wisconsin and I am a major Packer fan and as embarrassing as it is I used to, ( and sometimes still do ) dress up in this really cool packer uniform thing on Sundays during Packer games. Well you know how all mascots have names, well after awhile my family started calling me packer-backer which has kind of stuck with me for awhile. Another username I was considering was cheezhed and I'm sure all football fans know about that one whether thay like the packers or not. Anyway thats the long story about my username.

Emrysgirl

packer-backer said:
My name is Christopher Koeck. I am also called CJ by my friends. As strange as it is I only let my friends call me CJ now but all while I was growing up my parents had called me CJ just becuase it was easier.

Why not Chris:)?

packer-backer

Yeah, I am called Chris. Sorry I accidentally typed Christopher. But I have this really weird teacher who calls me christopher and everybody always laughs when he does it and it's really annoying.

samboo1

Im called samantha but i dont really like that so everyone calls me sam.
i used with samboo1 on another site, and it became my regular username on sites. I came up with it because 'sam' is always taken and my cousin used to call me sambo so i tryed that. That was taken so i added an o-samboo, and at the time it needed a number so...samboo1!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Hiya tessa welcome to the forum :D Hope yto see you sharing your thoughts :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Our second Tessa! Welcome, looking forward to reading your thoughts.

packer-backer

In a previous post I said I have this weird teacher who calls me Christopher. While in the past week I have noticed he calls everybody by their long name. Examples, We have a girl in our class that people call Sam but he calls her Samantha. Another boy called Ben is called Benjamin by our teacher. Another called Matt that he calls Mathew, and one more boy called Zeke but the teacher calls him Ezekiel. Everybody finds it really annoying, and he doesnt seem to understand that we like our shorter names better. Any ideas as to get him to stop.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

Do it the Busey way:

Tie him up, hid him under the desk, and scream and beat him till he calls you by Chris, Zeke, Ben, Sam, ect. Then continue to tie up anyone who enters the room. (Buseys Take A Hostage)

CJman327

Your name's Christopher? No one calls me by my real name(which is coincidentally Christopher as seen on my profile!:D )except clueless teachers and girls who like me! Every single person I know calls me CJ.:)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

CJman327 said:
Well, my name is Christopher James.(CJ). And I just added the "man" because I thought it was cool. And 327 because my birthday is, infact, 3-27!(March 27, 1996)!:D

Cool, my b-day is March 27 too! Except the year is 1985 (wow, I feel old now). Anyway, my first name is Christina and the Wildcat was my high school's mascot.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Oh, you're right! :D I noticed that in one of the eps, but I forgot.