First Names and Username Origins
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: First Names and Username Origins

Default First Names and Username Origins

Well you guys all know my first name, but don't you all have first names too, or am I going to have to called you "theblinddevil", "yardgames" and "tjpeople" for ever!

Secondly, I was wondering how on earth you came up with some of your usernames...

My actual username "(cyber)splat" which a few of you might have seen on other forums is actually the name of my web design company, I didn't technically make it up, the word "SPLAT" came from the "Demon Headmaster" books, and then I added cyber a few years later, orignally I just washed cars for £10/car but now I make web sites for £28($54)/hour

Default Re: First Names, and username origins

arach is a shortcut of "arachnophobia". It has nothing to do with that movie, it's just that I feared spiders when I first thought of a nickname. As I grew older, I didn't mind spiders anymore, but I got stuck to that name... whatever

You can call me Harry, if you want.

I'm Sam.

My Website is called Yard Games and specializes in outdoor and yard games for kids. It's at www.yardgames.r8.org.

I used to have a different username, but when I started marketing my website, I thought it would be easiest if you use, well, the title of the site. I don't like having two usernames (heck, my password is the same for everything.) so I decided to make my username for everything yardgames.

Although I'm still known as "reverse" or "newshappenings" on a few services I signed up for a very long time ago.

Brodie is my first name. And Gouki is, of course, the Japanese name of Akuma from Street Fighter. Back when I was first getting into forums and the internet communities, I wanted a name that would be easily identifiable and uncommon. But also interesting.

My name's Tom. I'm called Wemboy because it's the name of the town I grew up in. Wemboyz (their spelling!) is what people from Wem who are generally dossers, will never leave the town and spend their time driving Novas around and fighting like to call themselves, either that or Wem Posse. Thankfully i'm not one of those people, but calling myself Wemboy is kind of a reference to all that (they ain't so bad you know ), I guess you have to be from Wem to get the joke really.
    This is the only forum i'm a member of, so I don't think you'll see the name anywhere else!
    You'll Never Walk Alone!

I'm Justin. username is pretty obvious.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

well.....im tj (in my signiture), have used tjpeople for ever, i came about because i used to adress groups of people as "people" and they just came together. No one else has the user name on the net so its cool. However i have found this live journal user with tjpeople but its for student from "tj" school or sunfing.

btw - david i have seen cybersplat used to describe the splat of data as in 'there has been a cybersplat' not comman tho.

the demon headmaster how cool i loved the bbc tv series!
    Need help? Email Me Here

the name is zak and zmaster999 came about 1 my name 2 cos i thought i was a master hacker( now i know i am) 3 cos zmaster was taken the hackers inc came about when i started up building computers and gaining access to other peoples msn accounts when they annoyed me "so be ware be verry aware" :-) as for admin i don't know your name.

and by the way dose any one know witch episode dewey steals parts from arround the house and makes a organ

RGDS

Hackers Inc (zak)

Big fan of MITM for some time

We will have lots of great new content related to malcolm.

Stay Tuned

1. My first name is andy

2. Who doesn't know Dabney from mitm ??