First Names and Username Origins

owen10

Re: Our real names, usernames and what have you....

Hi I'm hannah,
And my lucky number is 10 coz, it's the number of my favourite footballer Michael Owen.
Although it wasn't so lucky for him as when he played in the world cup under that number he got injured and is probably going to be out until nect season!

Murph

Re: Our real names, usernames and what have you....

When you know he will re-injure himself, AGAIN.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Time to bump up this thread. One of my favorite things here on the VC besides the obvious thrill of discussing my favorite TV show is learning about the other people for whom MITM is also their favorite TV show. I'm usually not great with names. OK I absolutely suck with names but I still enjoy hearing them. So bring them at me follks. What do you families call you not online and how did you get the crazy online names? If you haven't answered in this thread yet I want to hear from you! :) For those of yout hat don't know, my name is Sam and I'm called "yardgames" because that's the name of my website--or was; I just sold it actually.

D

Deleted member 1693

I'm not really sure if I posted here or not, but here it goes again.

My name's Paloma. It means dove (yes, I am a girl). My favorite number is probably 12, because that's just how it's always been.

My username is Lucky Maroon because Maroon has always been my alias ever since I named my first GaiaOnline account Maroon Ink, and so I made it into a last name, and Lucky is a cool first name to me, I guess.

D

Deleted member 1693

Thank you. I never really liked my name, and I don't know why.

AlexTheMartian

My username is Lucky Maroon because Maroon has always been my alias ever since I named my first GaiaOnline account Maroon Ink, and so I made it into a last name, and Lucky is a cool first name to me, I guess.

reminds me of the Maroon Cartoon Studios from the movie Who Framed Rodger Rabbit. I love that movie.

D

Deleted member 1693

Lol, I watched that movie at least five times when I was a younger kid because my uncle had a Spanish version of it. I don't know why we didn't buy the English one.

I love that movie too, but I didn't notice any Maroon references there. Maybe I'll watch it again soon.

AlexTheMartian

Lol, I watched that movie at least five times when I was a younger kid because my uncle had a Spanish version of it. I don't know why we didn't buy the English one.

I love that movie too, but I didn't notice any Maroon references there. Maybe I'll watch it again soon.

it is the name of the animation comany in it, and the last name of the guy who got mudered. it is the main part of the whole movie. maybe if you saw it in English you would have noticed it, lol.

D

Deleted member 1693

Lol, true. It musta been some kind of "rojo" kinda thing, I guess.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
My username came from 'Adios amigos'. The first time I used it, Amigo on its own was already taken, and 22 was the first number that came to mind.

At some sites the username Amigo22 or Amigo is already in use, so then I use my cat's name (Fe-fe).