Concerts.
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concerts.

Default Concerts.

I went to a Muse concert last night at the Verizon Amphitheater here in Los Angeles, and it was UNBELIEVABLY PHENOMENAL. They played all of my favorite songs and then some. The band members were enthusiastic and active, the stage visuals were simply gorgeous, and it was a very pleasant experience overall.

So, I ask you...

Have you heard of Muse?
    Which bands do YOU like?
    How many concerts have you been to? Who played?

you wanna follow the laws of man?
    bloody apron, leg of lamb.
    it's so hard to win...
    when there's so much to lose.

I've seen MUSE twice (well once or twice)

And they are one of the best bands I have ever seen perform live, Who else have I seen live? Erm tonnes, I'll name a few,

Oasis, Idlewild, We are Scientists, Stereophonics, The Streets, Bloc Party etc
    Need help? Email Me Here

Oh, I love Oasis and the Streets. I haven't heard of the others, though.
    it's so hard to win...

I've seen Muse once live at a festival. Unfortunately they haven't come back to Germany since then to play concerts, which is sad because Muse is my favorite band at the moment.

On sunday I went to a John Butler Trio concert. Amazing! Those guys are just so talented. Plus, they played 2 and a half hour!

Actually I like going to concerts, and I've seen many bands, including Metallica, The Hives, The Streets, The Smashing Pumpkins, Bad Religion, Tool, and many more...

would love to see smashing oumpkins and bad religon
    Need help? Email Me Here

I wish that The Eagles still played in concert. I'd go see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabney View Post
    I've seen Muse once live at a festival. Unfortunately they haven't come back to Germany since then to play concerts, which is sad because Muse is my favorite band at the moment.

On sunday I went to a John Butler Trio concert. Amazing! Those guys are just so talented. Plus, they played 2 and a half hour!

Actually I like going to concerts, and I've seen many bands, including Metallica, The Hives, The Streets, The Smashing Pumpkins, Bad Religion, Tool, and many more...
    Aw, you've seen a ton of bands I like. I envy you.
    it's so hard to win...

Yeah I would love to see Smashing Pumpkins in concert.. too bad i miss going to see the "90's version" of the band :-P I will still love to see them now, but the only remaining person is the lead singer I think.

At 2002 at the Summer Sanitarium concert at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum I saw Metallica, Linkin Park, Deftones, and others. I saw Blink-182 in 2001 in Long Beach (I think my favorite, since it is my favorite band, and a concert in an indoor arena is better sounding then outdoor stadium).

I saw Arctic Monkeys just this year in Hollywood during taping of Jimmy Kimmel Live, my first time attending an up-close small show. Now the bands I want to see is 30 Seconds To Mars and Muse. I wish I could see more bands, but college is so time-consuming, especially with mine being year-round.
    Last edited by AlexTheMartian; Sep 25, 2007 at 09:29 PM.
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter

I envy you too, now. Which isn't good for me.

I've never been to a taping of a show, which is odd because of all the studios nearby I could just walk into. xD

And I like your taste in music.
    it's so hard to win...

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheMartian View Post
    Yeah I would love to see Smashing Pumpkins in concert.. too bad i miss going to see the "90's version" of the band :-P I will still love to see them now, but the only remaining person is the lead singer I think.

At 2002 at the Summer Sanitarium concert at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum I saw Metallica, Linkin Park, Deftones, and others. I saw Blink-182 in 2001 in Long Beach (I think my favorite, since it is my favorite band, and a concert in an indoor arena is better sounding then outdoor stadium).

I saw Arctic Monkeys just this year in Hollywood during taping of Jimmy Kimmel Live, my first time attending an up-close small show. Now the bands I want to see is 30 Seconds To Mars and Muse. I wish I could see more bands, but college is so time-consuming, especially with mine being year-round.
    You seriously don't get summers off? Do you have any breaks at all?