First Names and Username Origins - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First Names and Username Origins

Default Re: First Names, and username origins

We haven't seen him for some time. His best performance has got to be Hal's Friend in season 4, Dabeny's birthday party was hilarious! Good to meet you, and looking forward to reading your posts.

My first name is Tessa (I canĀ“t stand that name)^^"

ThereĀ“s no special reason why I use allison as my nickname. I heard that name on Mitm and I liked it (though I donĀ“t like the character Allison)

My first name is Geri

My cat is called dizzy an he's named after some weird guy playing in guns 'n roses. Just thought it was a funny name

Quote Originally Posted by allison
    My first name is Tessa (I canĀ“t stand that name)^^"

ThereĀ“s no special reason why I use allison as my nickname. I heard that name on Mitm and I liked it (though I donĀ“t like the character Allison)
    Tessa, that's interesting. I always thought allison was your real name, hence your username. It's very interesting seeing where people get these ideas.

I'd like to bring this thread to the top of the list again, because I am curious about how the usernames for some of our newer members came about. I'm gathering some stories of my own in my head, but I'm not sure they're what you want me to think... :-)

Please share, I would be interested to hear.

Well, I chose my username because Doc is my favourite character in the "Back to the Future" movies...I guess I didn't really need to say that, as the username is self-explanatory to anyone who's seen them...

My real name is ZunarJ5 Zoric 9/49...just kidding. That name is a reference to the real name of the cat Jake in the movie "Cat from Outer Space" from 1978. It's a Disney movie for kids, but I still really like it.

No, my real name is Michelle. Nice to meet you all.

Andy Gibb aged 12 (1970) and River Phoenix

Nobody knows the name of the city where I live; it is in California but it isnt L.A.

Nobody has been able to guess my real name even though I told some of you the first and last letters of it: F & V.
    C'mon, is not that difficult!

But keep calling me Malcolm.

"I am Malcolm"

Well, my real name is Megan, if you haven't guessed that yet.

I like to put my real name in my screen name. Me and a bunch of my friends used to talk on a forum on my friends website all the time. Since we all new each other by first names, it was just easier to keep track of who you were talking to by putting your real name in there somewhere. My friends would often stick their names into phrases to get a screen name, like "HitTheLeland" or "MTV'sKevin" or "TheRealPete"

I saw a bumper sticker once that said "Garbage Kills Bears." It stuck in my mind. It was just so vague. The only people that would understand it where people that didn't need to be told. So, I just stuck my name in it. Now I use it whenever I can. Sometimes it's too long and I have to make up something else and that always makes me sad.

It's a camping thing. You shouldn't leave your garbage in the woods because it can kill bears. That's what the bumper sticker was talking about.

So there is my lengthy explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brown
    My real name is ZunarJ5 Zoric 9/49...just kidding. That name is a reference to the real name of the cat Jake in the movie "Cat from Outer Space" from 1978. It's a Disney movie for kids, but I still really like it.

No, my real name is Michelle. Nice to meet you all.
    ah..I know that one! I used to watch this movie a long time ago when I was a kid, it's really nice

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm

I got the autographed version of this picture...it's hanging on the wall of my room and keeps smiling at me.

Oh and for the topic...my Name is Daniel but you can call me "Dan". My nickname is pretty obvious though.
    Don't ask ME.

1. My real name is Aditi.

2. Emrys is a character (or actually 2 characters) in a book that I love. I added girl on there b/c Emrys is a male character and I, obviously, am a girl.
    In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly crazy -Homer Simpson