TV Land Visit Finale Set of Malcolm in the Middle [Video]

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

tvland%20erik.jpg

As we reported last month TV Land had an exclusive visit to the Malcolm in the Middle set when they filmed the final episode last year. The 'Finales' episode aired last night. What did the cast take from the set? Watch below to find out!

[See Front Page Post for Video]

Download HQ .WMV (right click 'Download' and 'Save Link/Target As')

It will also be re-airing on Sunday, July 22nd @ 10:00pm on TVLand.

Last edited:

rzombie1988

I caught the show and the segment on MITM was only about 3 minutes long. Basically, they just talked about how much they will miss doing the show after working with the same people for 7 years. The funniest part was Bryan talking about how the cast/crew went around taking items they wanted off the set before they disassembled it. Bryan kept several pictures of the family and the boys. Erik and Justin both wanted the jars of formaldehyde animals that were in the boys' room. Erik ended up with the frogs, but they didn't say what happened to the rest of them (I actually think they sold them on ebay.) It was interesting, but too short.
Alot of the house's items ended up on ebay. I remember that I saw the couch, and some of the clothes.

AlexTheMartian

Sad, but very true Alex. The casual viewer isn't going to be satisfied with watching the same episodes over and over so eventually they will stop watching and forget about it. Our little group here and maybe a handful of other MITM forums are probably the only people in the world that think about the show on a regular basis anymore.

Yeah but it still makes me smile that, even a few times this year, I still every now and then hear someone that I never had a MITM discussion with randomly bring up something that happened in a MITM episode, you know like "Hey, that reminds me of that one episode of Malcolm in the Middle where... ". That shows how great the writers of the show are!!! Oh, and what also proves how great the show is, someone can start talking about either Malcolm, Reese, Dewey, Francis, Hal, or Lois, and people will almost always know it is Malcolm in the Middle being talked about.

But what I said in my last reply here is still true, as the things i just said in this reply can still be the case with mega-shows like Seinfeld or Friends, but usually people no longer talk or think about former shows, it is only when something in real-life reminds them of a particular episode.

backfence

sad, the whole malcolm in the middle interview was only a minute 49 seconds, timed it second time around. :thumbdown: