Are You Ready For Reese's?

Kratos

A lady came into work and handed us a load of sweet's/candy/bars/biscults (I dunno WHAT they are) to sample, freebies kind of thing. They are in bright orange packagaing and are called "Reese's cups", very USA kind of feel from them and the wrapper says they are made by the US number one Heeleys (I'm in England so have NO idea if that's true or not)

Anyway,,, um yeah! Reese's it says and the flyer she gave us says; "Are you ready for Reese" just found it highly amusing, though of MITM and then thought of this message board, really a stupid and pointless thread to start. :laugh:

The tasted totally rank though, peanut butter and choc, we were gagging.

PBUNDY

They are called Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and they are a very popular kind of candy in the United States made from the Hershey's Corporation. I've been eating them for years and I never associated Reese's with Reese from Malcolm in the Middle. That's interesting that you thought of that. :D

Nico21

I often thought about MITM too when I travelled around Scotland during the last 3 months, because the name 'Malcolm' is often used there (for instance I saw it on some trucks, billboards and factories).

I know this is kind of stupid because Malcolm is certainly a common name in the UK, but it is not in France, so I couldn't prevent myself from relating it to the show...

Last edited:

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Wow, that's amazing that you guys have never heard of Reese's Peanut Butter cups. They've been around FOREVER in the US. That's one of my favorite kinds of candy. Ever since I started watching MITM, I do think of Reese whenever I see the Reese's name in stores. Just because of the name though - no other association.

D

Deleted member 1693

I live in California, and I've known about the candy forever. I even have a Reese's pillow (I got it for my birthday a while ago).

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Kratos, HOW IN THE WORLD can you hate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, man?! That's unthinkable! Chocolate and peanut butter are two of my favorite things! :D

D

Deleted member 1693

It's alright with me. I like caramel better... Mmm...

One of my favorite desserts is probably Colbert's Americone Dream.

It tastes of ice cream... and truthiness!