Wow the site is back!

Kratos

Shocked! :w00t: (but happy also!) was going through my old bookmarks, and wham here I am. What a great find! (Even better I remembered my log in details! woo woo)

Um yeah so hope everyone is well, and I'll go see what's new :)

edited to add;

The site looks totally awesome! I'm so impressed! :tt1: :tt1:

Last edited:

Ryebeach

Hey Kratos, welcome back! :)

Yep, TJ worked long and hard to revive the old forum, all previous posts intact, and it certainly is nice to be back and see all the returning faces stopping by as well.

Last edited:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
It took him forever but TJ definitely got it. It went down back around Thanksgiving and David used a very strange version of MySQL so recovering the database was very difficult. But it's good to be back....better late than never.

Kratos

Hee hee, thanks for all the welcomes! :thumbup1: It really is nice to be "back" as it were, just a pity there arent any new episodes airing :blush:

But again I'll say both the site and forum look tres tastic! :laugh: :w00t:

I love mostly how you have used a CSS based design and not a table based layout, so good TJ!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Welcome back Kratos! It's great to have the old forum design back. TJ did an excellent job!! And we cant forget to thank yardgames for hosting the temporary phBB forum that we used until TJ got this one up and running again. It's good to be back! :thumbup:

APK

I hadn't been here in ages (I used to post as Doc Brown; I didn't make many posts.) But I forgot my password, so I re-registered.