Subtitles - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Subtitles

Welcome jeff, We hope you enjoy your stay.

I have merged your thread with this one all about subtitles. Currently there are limited English subtitles.

But we have a lot of Transcripts. See http://malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/foru...thread.php?t=8

Its great that your are making/translating subtitles, it would be awesome if you could post them here, so other people to use them.

Need help? Email Me Here

I check these forums every now and then for new subtitles and scripts. I'm an active user @subs.sab.bz - a Bulgarian subtitling site and yesterday I found out that one user has uploaded English subtitles for the whole season 3 - http://subs.sab.bz/index.php?act=dow...ttach_id=23054
    I don't have the episodes right now to check, but you can tell me if they are not all right, for some other episode or something. I hope they are ok and will be helpful to some of you.

Hey, guys.
    Does anybody want to create english subtitles for all episodes in the second season? I can not really understand lots of phrases in it and I can not read them from subtitles, so your help will be nessesary (and not only for me). If I can help you with something, I'll do that.
    Last edited by drwolfik; Jul 2, 2009 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drwolfik View Post
    Hey, guys.
    I can not really understand lots of phrases in it and I can not read them them from subtitles, so your help will be nessesary (and not only for me). If I can help you with something, I'll do that.
    I've had the same problem with identification of certain words / phrases.

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo22 View Post
    I've had the same problem with identification of certain words / phrases.
    May be we should work together? You'll write the understandable phrases of the episode, and together we'll cover the rest part of it. What do you think about it?

Ok

Here's the first one, Malcolm Dates A Family. The parts I couldn't identify are highlighted.
    Last edited by Amigo22; Dec 16, 2011 at 11:35 PM.

Erm... Actually, I was talking about the second season, because I'm whatching it know I haven't seen fifth season yet.

Unhappy MITM eng subtitles ???

Does any one have the full English subtitles for MITM (1-7) cuz i really need it i already start downloaded it but i cant watch it with out the subtitles, I search the net and find season one and seven

If any one have the all seasons in one file plz upload it

thanks you

Welcome ErodaMania, The short answer is no. There is not a complete set of subtitles.

The most complete is here.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Quote Originally Posted by tjpeople View Post
    Welcome ErodaMania, The short answer is no. There is not a complete set of subtitles.

The most complete is here.
    thank you " tjpeople " for your answer, but i just wonder how a very wonderful serial like MITM doesn't have subtitles..?
    any way I will keep searching for it but for now I'll watch it with out subtitle,
    I hope to understand what they say