Subtitles
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Subtitles

Default MITM Subtitles

Subtitles - French & English - Malcolm-France

I was just helping out Tyno, the webmaster from www.malcolm-france.com, who complies the subtitles files for the latest episode of mitm. If your not aware of this process, lots of fans in foreign countries create special subtitles files that can be used with downloaded episodes of tv shows. The subtitle files are only small, and can be played with the downloaded video file.

A good porgram than can do it is VLC http://www.videolan.org player. But anyways he needed help with some English translation, and I was surprised but he makes English subtitles too. They can be found at his site http://www.malcolm-france.com/goodies.php?p=soustitres

If you download the VO files they are English.
    Last edited by tjpeople; Jan 3, 2009 at 12:53 PM.

Need help? Email Me Here

Default Subtitles

Hey everybody!!!
    Nice 2 meet all of u here)
    I want to find the English subtitles of this film from season 2 to season 7;i searched in some webs;such as:divxsubtitles.net/divxstation.com/central-subtitles.com/subdivx.com......But i can;t find(
    May u help me???
    Thanks a lot)

Here is the link to transcripts I have done. So far I've done Season 1, most of Seasons 6 & 7 and a few from Seasons 2 - 5. I'll be doing some more soon

http://malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/transcripts/
    Last edited by tjpeople; May 24, 2007 at 09:18 AM.

Changed the link. The yardgames one doesnt work. Ive just make a temparory places for your transcripts. They will be included with the new episode guide.

Also you will find actual subtitle files http://www.malcolm-france.com/goodies.php?p=soustitres

There are english and french ones.
    Need help? Email Me Here

thanks u lot....but if it has full of every part..it will be better)
    nice 2 know all of u)
    Last edited by yardgames; May 25, 2007 at 10:08 PM.

Thanks TJ and Amigo. Welcome to the forums, huyvespa. Please no personal websites/email addresses except in your profile. And we would appreciate it if you could use proper grammar rather than txt speek when visiting our forum to make the experience as enjoyable as possible and easy to understand for our diverse group of members. Thanks and have fun at the Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community!

Smile

haaay buddies really it is soooooo incredible site for incredible tv show...i like these show so much..but im looking for season 2 subtitles and i cannot fid anything no sites have anything..so plz do anyone of u guys have these season subtiltes,,,im arabic guy so it is kinda hard to understand all talking really...lol...thank u soo much for reading these..bye bye

Welcome generalgeneral, glad to hear you like the site.

As far as I'm aware there are no subtitles for season 2. They have to be made from scratch, and nobody has done it yet. The best thing we have are transcripts, so you can read along. http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/...s/english/pdf/

However season 2 isn't complete.
    Need help? Email Me Here

haaay tjpeople ..thanx for replaying my buddy..and thnx for telling me too..and i will try to adapt myself with that scratch sure..i will wait for any subtitels made for that season..but plz if there any english subtitles for any other seasons plz tell me..i really like that show so much..AAHH i envy u american GUY...u can understand the quickly talking....lol...thanks again my friend..see ya

Question Malcolm Subtitles

Hi, people!

Could anyone tell me if there are subtitles (in English), or maybe the scripts, for seasons 2 and 4?
    I'm from Brazil and I'd like to translate them into Portuguese, so people here will be able to watch these episodes.

Thank you.

Jefferson

Happy New Year to everybody!