Subtitles

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
MITM Subtitles

Subtitles - French & English - Malcolm-France

I was just helping out Tyno, the webmaster from www.malcolm-france.com, who complies the subtitles files for the latest episode of mitm. If your not aware of this process, lots of fans in foreign countries create special subtitles files that can be used with downloaded episodes of tv shows. The subtitle files are only small, and can be played with the downloaded video file.

A good porgram than can do it is VLC http://www.videolan.org player. But anyways he needed help with some English translation, and I was surprised but he makes English subtitles too. They can be found at his site http://www.malcolm-france.com/goodies.php?p=soustitres

If you download the VO files they are English.

Last edited:

huyvespa

Hey everybody!!!
Nice 2 meet all of u here:))
I want to find the English subtitles of this film from season 2 to season 7;i searched in some webs;such as:divxsubtitles.net/divxstation.com/central-subtitles.com/subdivx.com......But i can;t find:((
May u help me???
Thanks a lot:))

huyvespa

thanks u lot....but if it has full of every part..it will be better:))
nice 2 know all of u:))

Last edited by a moderator:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks TJ and Amigo. Welcome to the forums, huyvespa. Please no personal websites/email addresses except in your profile. And we would appreciate it if you could use proper grammar rather than txt speek when visiting our forum to make the experience as enjoyable as possible and easy to understand for our diverse group of members. Thanks and have fun at the Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community! :)

generalgeneral

haaay buddies really it is soooooo incredible site for incredible tv show...i like these show so much..but im looking for season 2 subtitles and i cannot fid anything no sites have anything..so plz do anyone of u guys have these season subtiltes,,,im arabic guy so it is kinda hard to understand all talking really...lol...thank u soo much for reading these..bye bye

generalgeneral

haaay tjpeople ..thanx for replaying my buddy..and thnx for telling me too..and i will try to adapt myself with that scratch sure..i will wait for any subtitels made for that season..but plz if there any english subtitles for any other seasons plz tell me..i really like that show so much..AAHH i envy u american GUY...u can understand the quickly talking....lol...thanks again my friend..see ya

jeff_nightwish

Malcolm Subtitles

Hi, people!

Could anyone tell me if there are subtitles (in English), or maybe the scripts, for seasons 2 and 4?
I'm from Brazil and I'd like to translate them into Portuguese, so people here will be able to watch these episodes.

Thank you.

Jefferson

Happy New Year to everybody!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome jeff, We hope you enjoy your stay.

I have merged your thread with this one all about subtitles. Currently there are limited English subtitles.

But we have a lot of Transcripts. See http://malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=8

Its great that your are making/translating subtitles, it would be awesome if you could post them here, so other people to use them.

paruha

I check these forums every now and then for new subtitles and scripts. I'm an active user @subs.sab.bz - a Bulgarian subtitling site and yesterday I found out that one user has uploaded English subtitles for the whole season 3 - http://subs.sab.bz/index.php?act=download&attach_id=23054
I don't have the episodes right now to check, but you can tell me if they are not all right, for some other episode or something. I hope they are ok and will be helpful to some of you.

drwolfik

Hey, guys.
Does anybody want to create english subtitles for all episodes in the second season? I can not really understand lots of phrases in it and I can not read them from subtitles, so your help will be nessesary (and not only for me). If I can help you with something, I'll do that.

Last edited:

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Hey, guys.
I can not really understand lots of phrases in it and I can not read them them from subtitles, so your help will be nessesary (and not only for me). If I can help you with something, I'll do that.

I've had the same problem with identification of certain words / phrases.

drwolfik

I've had the same problem with identification of certain words / phrases.
May be we should work together? You'll write the understandable phrases of the episode, and together we'll cover the rest part of it. What do you think about it?

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Ok :)

Here's the first one, Malcolm Dates A Family. The parts I couldn't identify are highlighted.

Last edited:

drwolfik

Erm... Actually, I was talking about the second season, because I'm whatching it know :) I haven't seen fifth season yet.

ErodaMania

MITM eng subtitles ???

Does any one have the full English subtitles for MITM (1-7) cuz i really need it i already start downloaded it but i cant watch it with out the subtitles, I search the net and find season one and seven

If any one have the all seasons in one file plz upload it

thanks you

ErodaMania

Welcome ErodaMania, The short answer is no. There is not a complete set of subtitles.

The most complete is here.

thank you " tjpeople " for your answer, but i just wonder how a very wonderful serial like MITM doesn't have subtitles..?
any way I will keep searching for it but for now I'll watch it with out subtitle,
:(:( I hope to understand what they say :(:(