Help getting some music

admin

Retired Administrator
I have been looking for a couple of songs on the net for a while, none of the legal sites have it, nor does Emule...

Does anyone no where I can get a copy of "Don't Cry" by TMBG and "Di-Si-Do" by Sumack.

admin

Retired Administrator
According to the TMBG website its on the Music in MITM CD, but I have that and it isn't :(

admin

Retired Administrator
Well thanks to Neils and a bit of crafty looking we together have found both Sumack's Do-Si-Do and TMBG's "Don't Cry" I believe he or Tyno will be adding them to the Malcolm Radio, but in the meantime if you want them don't hesitate to add me to your MSN and request them :D

admin

Retired Administrator
He owns one of the sites affliated with it I think. He contacted me yesterday.

Niels

I am ;)

That's right, I didn't introduce myself so... my name's Anthony, I use Niels on the internet. I'm french, and a "Malcolm" fan since early 2002.

I own a french MitM website since march 2003, www.life-is-unfair.tk wich is mostly a news and info site, with lots of text, it's affiliate with Malcolm-France, we have a common message board + the webradio. I search a lot for songs from the show to put in on the radio so that's why I had "Do-Si-Do" and was able to help David :cool:

arach

Welcome Niels. :) Nice website!

You really did a great job with the webradio. I could listen to it all the time. :D