Redesigning the Voting Community

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
An idea for the media section - we could add things that members have done like Sam's timeline, Reese35's Insiders Guide, the journals, my transcripts, the house floor plan, etc

Yes they will all be added shortly.

The VC has now officially relaunched! - Mass email to all members has been sent.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Fireworks-10-june.gif
Fireworks-10-june.gif
Fireworks-10-june.gif
Fireworks-10-june.gif
Fireworks-10-june.gif

reese35

Also, you will notice (in your User CP) new avatars for the VC, designed by me. You'll notice TJ and I are proudly modeling them. :p

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I have had a thought.

The current Gallery is great however its not perfect. Here we have a community and members but people cant comment or add there own images to the gallery.

Yes its "flashy" but not very practical and as I would like it to expand I thinks its reached its limits.

http://www.photopost.com/photopost/

There is a live demo of software I was thinking of using. You wouldn't need to sign up twice and could submit your own images and comment and rate etc.

What do you think?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Its very hard to spam this forum I think - mainly because of image verification on sign up.

There has been zero spam in the new forum so far.

It wont be that cluttered - the forum theme will continue so the top part will look good.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I like how it's integrated with vB and I've always disliked the interface on the old one, so I'm liking.

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd compliment on how good the new, improved site is, well done. I know it's in no way helpful, ah well, who doesn't like the ocassional compliment?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Heya glad to see your back - I have no problems with compliments! :D

You arnt connected in anyway with the deweyrules website are you...I'm pretty sure your not just wanted to double check.

hey. Have no affliation at all with the deweyrules site; only became aware of it after I chose my username and someone pointed it out.