Spring Break
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring Break

Default Spring Break

So it's spring. Most of us either had a break from school recently or will be having one soon. Except Rye; doctors have to work all year round. :-D Anyone doing/did anything neat? Going anywhere special? We had trips up the mahogany last year. I remember Chris showing us pics of the MITM house from when he visited LA. If anyone else has any pics--even if they don't have anything to do with MITM--you should upload them so we can take a look.

Default Re: Spring Break

I went to New York with most of my chorus class. It was NEAT!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I...uh...stayed home and did mostly nothing. ;D

@ Tony - that was pretty much how my holidays were like when I was at school... boring :

I partied with friends a few times, but stayed home and slept mostly. ;D I would have liked to have gone to the beach, but it's still pretty cold around here (which is really odd for late-March and April.) Anyway, it was pretty uneventful. I was in no rush for it to end though.

Sounds fun anyway. Did you ever manage to reconnect wtih those old friends Christina?

Yeah, I've talked to them on the phone/e-mail a few times. Most of them have moved out of the area so we can't easily get together in person. One is still here, but she's married and has a 1 year old (which obviously makes it really hard to go out and do something fun.) It was nice talking to everyone again though.

So you're almost done with high school now. I bet you're getting really excited!

If only I choose which college to go to! ;D

Oh, yeah, staying at home and sleeping, that's the best! And I see I'm not the only one enjoying that. ^^
    Anyways, I have like, two weeks of vacations every 6-8 weeks, so it's really cool (that's how it works in french school... you have spring break... and what else in the us ?)

Tyno
    - Webmaster of
    Malcolm-France.com

Spring break for a week or two, Christmas break for a week or two, then a big long summer break ranging from 2-3 months. I think I would like the French system. ;D