MITM Hang man - Page 3
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MITM Hang man

P

Need help? Email Me Here

I'll just give it a try, hope you don't mind. The word is Krelboyne

Quote Originally Posted by Dabney View Post
    I'll just give it a try, hope you don't mind. The word is Krelboyne
    Ding ding ding! Exactly two years to the date of the start of this thread we've solved our first hangman game. Wow.

Good job, Dabney. Your turn.
    "Now remember, boys, if you see the bobcat, don't be a hero. Stand on a chair and use your whistle."

"Okay, I'm not smart enough to figure out what you're up to. But when something bad happens, I am blaming you."

"Our ranch has used this trail for over fifty years. We're not about to stop for a bunch of city boys playing 'horsey.'"
    "Look, just because it's a dude ranch doesn't mean I don't bust my ass the same as you."
    "Hey, cowboy, your fanny-pack's ringing."

Quote Originally Posted by President of Idaho View Post
    Ding ding ding! Exactly two years to the date of the start of this thread we've solved our first hangman game. Wow.

Good job, Dabney. Your turn.
    Great

Alright, new word(s):

KITTY - KENARBAN

President of Idaho got an E and an I, and solved the word.
    Last edited by Dabney; Mar 3, 2009 at 04:54 PM.

E
    "Now remember, boys, if you see the bobcat, don't be a hero. Stand on a chair and use your whistle."

"Okay, I'm not smart enough to figure out what you're up to. But when something bad happens, I am blaming you."

"Our ranch has used this trail for over fifty years. We're not about to stop for a bunch of city boys playing 'horsey.'"
    "Look, just because it's a dude ranch doesn't mean I don't bust my ass the same as you."

Yeah, we got one E.

Excellent.

I

I'm pretty sure I've figured it out... I'm gonna be stoked if I get it after this guess.

Correct, we have one I.

How can you have figured it out with just one correct letter?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabney View Post
    Correct, we have one I.

How can you have figured it out with just one correct letter?
    Oh man, I know what it is! It was either one of two guesses I had in my head, but I really didn't think it would be this one... Very good choice.

I'd like to solve it now, if that's alright with you. If I'm right you can do another one if you want.

Yeah, go ahead!