MITM Hang man - Page 4
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MITM Hang man

Kitty Kenarban.

"Now remember, boys, if you see the bobcat, don't be a hero. Stand on a chair and use your whistle."

"Okay, I'm not smart enough to figure out what you're up to. But when something bad happens, I am blaming you."

"Our ranch has used this trail for over fifty years. We're not about to stop for a bunch of city boys playing 'horsey.'"
    "Look, just because it's a dude ranch doesn't mean I don't bust my ass the same as you."
    "Hey, cowboy, your fanny-pack's ringing."

Wow, i'm impressed. That's totally correct. Good job.

Hahahaha. I'm impressed with myself. You can do the next one if you want, since that one was so quick.
    "Now remember, boys, if you see the bobcat, don't be a hero. Stand on a chair and use your whistle."

"Okay, I'm not smart enough to figure out what you're up to. But when something bad happens, I am blaming you."

"Our ranch has used this trail for over fifty years. We're not about to stop for a bunch of city boys playing 'horsey.'"
    "Look, just because it's a dude ranch doesn't mean I don't bust my ass the same as you."
    "Hey, cowboy, your fanny-pack's ringing."