The Announcement...one year later

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Yeah, same here. I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the rest of season 7, but I too had that dread of knowing that these were the final episodes, and it was all just counting down to the end.

Murph

Just imagine if some guy had watched the first episode, didn't like it, then never watched it again until the last episode. It would be so cool.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Well, that reminds me...
I know I posted this question at the old VC, but do you guys feel lucky you have been a fan for all seven seasons or do you feel less lucky since it was harder to see the show end?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Definitely glad to be a fan since the beginning. It's such a great show it would have been a shame not to have been able to watch it since 5th grade! Besides, I prefer to have had seen all the eps interspersed over the course of years rather than weeks. Kept me occupied all the longer.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I liked that as well (MITM being on weekly), if it was on every weeknight the season would be over too quickly, which would suck.

reese35

l0l well, it was 2 1/2 seasons b4 zero hour (season 5), but i am peeved that i didn't seriously jump in til then. then i wouldn't be so less contented with the edited syndicated ones! ;)

punkygrl5

The final episode was broadcasted on Sunday (15). Sky One named it the 'Sunday Send off'. I saw the ad, I couldn't believe it, the shows leaving was MITM and some other Tv show. I had to watch the advert a couple of times before I believed it. Strange thing was, I just knew it was going to happen, so all I could think about was how good the final storyline was going to be!
My little brother cried at the end, bless.
;Dand then they started showing Season 1 again ;D

D

Deleted member 1693

I still get mad that I wasn't a fan since the beginning. It would have been a better use of my time then whatever I did then. Pfft... I didn't even have to wait for the season finale! I wasn't even there! I watched an episode and then rewatched some episodes almost a year after the show ended.

What's past is past, but still.