Another MITM Story... in 5 words though! - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another MITM Story... in 5 words though!

Default Re: Another MITM Story... in 5 words though!

Dewey rummaged through the trash looking for his lucky pair of camouflage gloves which he never slept without, when suddenly he found a very large rat that jumped out and weeing, it left a trail from the trash to the back door that was open. Reese found the trail and

I'm so glad we have the MITM Forums back!

Dewey rummaged through the trash looking for his lucky pair of camouflage gloves which he never slept without, when suddenly he found a very large rat that jumped out and weeing, it left a trail from the trash to the back door that was open. Reese found the trail and followed it all the way

Dewey rummaged through the trash looking for his lucky pair of camouflage gloves which he never slept without, when suddenly he found a very large rat that jumped out and weeing, it left a trail from the trash to the back door that was open. Reese found the trail and followed it all the way licking it as he went.
    I'm so glad we have the MITM Forums back!

Dewey rummaged through the trash looking for his lucky pair of camouflage gloves which he never slept without, when suddenly he found a very large rat that jumped out and weeing, it left a trail from the trash to the back door that was open. Reese found the trail and followed it all the way licking it as he went. He ended up in a
    'Thank you 4 making eye contact with me sir'

Dewey rummaged through the trash looking for his lucky pair of camouflage gloves which he never slept without, when suddenly he found a very large rat that jumped out and weeing, it left a trail from the trash to the back door that was open. Reese found the trail and followed it all the way licking it as he went. He ended up in a neighbor's backyard which was full
    "I hate my brothers. I only like me. I hate my brothers. I only like me."- Dewey

Dewey rummaged through the trash looking for his lucky pair of camouflage gloves which he never slept without, when suddenly he found a very large rat that jumped out and weeing, it left a trail from the trash to the back door that was open. Reese found the trail and followed it all the way licking it as he went. He ended up in a neighbor's backyard which was full of old junk that looked

Dewey rummaged through the trash looking for his lucky pair of camouflage gloves which he never slept without, when suddenly he found a very large rat that jumped out and weeing, it left a trail from the trash to the back door that was open. Reese found the trail and followed it all the way licking it as he went. He ended up in a neighbor's backyard which was full of old junk that looked very much like Luitenant Spangler

Dewey rummaged through the trash looking for his lucky pair of camouflage gloves which he never slept without, when suddenly he found a very large rat that jumped out and weeing, it left a trail from the trash to the back door that was open. Reese found the trail and followed it all the way licking it as he went. He ended up in a neighbor's backyard which was full of old junk that looked very much like Commandant Spangler. It turned out to be
    "Well, if I am such a genius, how come that I am drunk and lost in the desert with a bullet in my ass?"

Dewey rummaged through the trash looking for his lucky pair of camouflage gloves which he never slept without, when suddenly he found a very large rat that jumped out and weeing, it left a trail from the trash to the back door that was open. Reese found the trail and followed it all the way licking it as he went. He ended up in a neighbor's backyard which was full of old junk that looked very much like Commandant Spangler. It turned out to be ammonia and bleach mixed together.