Favourite Program

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Reality Show- Well I don't really like them, but I am partial to spot of X Factor of a Saturday night

I'm watching Xfactor for the first time this series as long as Eoghan Quigg is on. :blush:

081115_s_Eoghan.jpg

Wemboy

I'm watching Xfactor for the first time this series as long as Eoghan Quigg is on. :blush:

:laugh:Well I didn't want to be the one to say it, but I see where you're coming from. Then again I read Jim Shelley in The Mirror describe him as having a face like a squashed up ping pong ball, and I can see where he's coming from too!

He is actually a pretty good singer though, and seeing as he's the only boy left, (except for that rubbish boy band) I think he deserves our support.

Ingrid

My favorite programs are :
Series : Malcolm in the middle, Spin City, Friends, The Nanny
TV Games : 'N'oubliez pas les paroles' (Don't forget the lyrics), & 'Tout le monde veut prendre sa place' :)

That's all :D

Richiepiep

Administrator
As there are some Seinfeld fans out here, and I'm just catching up on it (and liking the acting and writing so far!), I thought it was nice getting Seinfeld regular Jason Alexander and guest star Bryan in this one shot from 'The Mom And Pop Store' episode (1994), as, conversely, Bryan starred in 'Malcolm' and Jason guested on the show!

Bryan_Cranston_Seinfeld_The_Mom_And_Pop_Store_MITMVC_1_.jpg

See our Gallery for more Seinfeld pictures (more episodes coming up!)

Rich